collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check for HTF Items - Will Be Going Up for Sale  (Read 1381 times)

Offline FarDreamer

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • The "Mystery" Pony from Firefly's Adventure!
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Preservation Project
Price Check for HTF Items - Will Be Going Up for Sale
« on: November 20, 2016, 07:12:03 PM »
Hi everyone,

I recently had a great Craigslist find.  It was a previous collector who sold all this to me at an amazing deal.  I have an idea on pricing for some, but am still posting to see if others agree.  I'm trying to decide what to keep and what to sell, but some of it is definitely for sale.  Any help is appreciated!  If you're interested in it, feel free to pm me.

Mint condition Greek Windy (previous owner said she removed her from the backcard herself) - $200, definitely for sale
Lavender Clamshell (goes w/High Tide) - $110, haven't decided
MIB Flutter Rosedust, probably for sale
TAF Baby Sugarberry (slight head discoloration, barely noticeable, mane is a smidge faded and a little dry), definitely for sale
Mint condition Perfume Puff Red Roses
Perfume Puff Red Roses with slight head discoloration (one is definitely for sale, haven't decided which)
Canadian Red Roses box w/accessories MOC, probably for sale
Spanish Fluttershy - $35, definitely for sale

Thanks all!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart:  www.MLPpreservationproject.com  :heart:
A comprehensive resource for information on the restoration
of ponies, accessories, and playsets from all generations!

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
Re: Price Check for HTF Items - Will Be Going Up for Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 07:29:58 PM »
I paid $150 for my MIB Rosedust, in a nearly pristine box. It does depend a bit on which version of box you have, though.

Can't help with price check on the shell, but if you would be interested in trading your lavender clam shell, I have a pink conch shell available.

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 07:31:39 PM »
message sent
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline FarDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:59:54 PM »
I'm just looking to sell if I decide to go that route, but thank you.  :)  I didn't realize there were different boxes.  :/

I paid $150 for my MIB Rosedust, in a nearly pristine box. It does depend a bit on which version of box you have, though.

Can't help with price check on the shell, but if you would be interested in trading your lavender clam shell, I have a pink conch shell available.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 11:20:44 AM »
This is a hard price check! Fun! I just tried to find Baby Sugarberry, and it looks like the same exact pony recently sold (Like, the same picture and everything) for $39, $56,  and $74. I'm not sure how that works, but that's how it looks! So I would say if you asked for $60-$70 it wouldn't be crazy, maybe a little less with the described condition.

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline FarDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 06:55:16 PM »
One on Ebay went for $100 recently and I recently saw an established collector selling one at $125.  $39 I think is pretty darn low, especially this time of year!  I was thinking around $70.

This is a hard price check! Fun! I just tried to find Baby Sugarberry, and it looks like the same exact pony recently sold (Like, the same picture and everything) for $39, $56,  and $74. I'm not sure how that works, but that's how it looks! So I would say if you asked for $60-$70 it wouldn't be crazy, maybe a little less with the described condition.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 07:22:50 AM »
One on Ebay went for $100 recently and I recently saw an established collector selling one at $125.  $39 I think is pretty darn low, especially this time of year!  I was thinking around $70.

Yeah, that seems more like it.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 03:57:42 PM »
 Some people want things so bad money is no object, but that doesn't set the standard for the pony value.  Either does a bidding war that inflates a pony price.  So, I try to look at many numbers from sold auctions and get an average.  Then I set my price there. I am no good at Nirvana though. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:59:18 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »
As the weird person in this community, the most interesting item for me is Red Roses' box. But pragmatically, would you do better selling a Red Roses with the box and accessories or if they are separate? Difficult to know for sure really...Red Roses has spiked a lot in recent years.

I think that market prices do shift for the TAF babies, but it's worth holding onto one and waiting for the price to hit the value you want for her. They tend to go up and down as a regular thing.

Flutter Ponies - if you want to get technical, there are a lot of possibilities for Rosedust's box. First year US, second year US and same I assume for Canada with French included. So that's four. First set UK and second set UK, that's six. Same for France, that's eight. Any advance? XD

I would think that the most pricey could be Rosedust in the UK box from second year simply because only the UK release of Rosedust has the round puffy sticker, but second release Rosedust from the US would be harder to find than the first one, and it all depends on what your market is. Some people want the box from their childhood, and will pay more depending on that.

I have one US boxed Flutter, Morning Glory, and she cost me £60. In old money, that was about $100. She's from the first set and I wouldn't realistically expect more than that for a first set US Rosedust boxed, as she's not that hard to find compared to other flutters.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal