Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game

(1/16) > >>

Ponyfan:
Kingdom Hearts Unchained is my first experience with Kingdom Hearts although I thought most of the games looked interesting and even watched some of the cut scenes on YouTube. I really enjoy the Kingdom Hearts mobile game for the most part although I'm not enjoying the current line of quests I'm on (the Underworld) but that might be because I've never been a big fan of Hercules.

Ponyfan

Harmonie:
Kingdom Hearts Unchained is sadly not a very good example of the series. It's a fun distraction during a break at work or anywhere else you only have your phone, but, yeah... I got tired of the repetitive worlds, just the same darn worlds over and over and over again, with the same enemies and the missions are all pretty much the same. The story is so spread out that it's hard to even really follow it. There's so much more variety to all of this in the other games of the series.

Probably my favorite part of the series is the music. I especially loved it when the composer Shimomura (hope I spelled her name right. >.<) started using live instruments instead of MIDI and she really started liking the oboe/English horn (you can hear some oboe and English horn in Unchained, too. Daybreak Town's theme has some very pretty oboe playing. OMG)

ringwraith10:
The only Kingdom Hearts that's really worth playing is the first one. There was a kerfuffle with the creator of the game after the first (or maybe the second?) game and they've gone waaaay downhill since then, though people still play them avidly. The first game has the best balance of Disney and Final Fantasy stuff. The second game was okay, but it added a lot of (I think) unnecessary extra characters (well, technically they were added in the game that came between 1 and 2).

Basically, I always LOVED the concept of Kingdom Hearts... but there are elements to the games that I have never been a big fan of.

Bekuno:
I used to be really into the series (collected merch, cosplayed, played the games. read manga, etc.) but I lost almost all interest in it by this point. I played like 5 of the games but only ever finished one of them. I was one of the Organization XIII fangirls  :lol:

Ponyfan:
Thanks everyone. I'm sad to hear that I missed the best games in the series. speaking of the music I do love the opening theme that plays after you open Unchained. i don't get to hear the world themes since I usually play when other people are around. Also why is Sora not in Unchained?

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version