collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-MLP Brag, Disney Animator Dolls Anna and Elsa  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Non-MLP Brag, Disney Animator Dolls Anna and Elsa
« on: March 17, 2016, 05:12:14 PM »
I ordered these two on amazon using two amazon gift cards I got for my birthday.  They were MIB and I knew they would be a pain in the butt to open as I bought a MIB Disney Animators Tinkerbell a while ago.  They are so cute in person, especially Anna. I used a fine-toothed comb and brushed out Anna's bangs and pigtails and I did Elsa's bangs and the end of her braid.  I don't like the hairspray feel to their hair and I did the same thing with my Tinkerbell's hair and it looks so much better.  The only thing I don't like is the dusty powder stuff which appears everywhere after you brush/comb their hair.  Also, I forgot to mention that I ordered the versions that come with a plush Olaf.

I wasn't sure if this belongs in Off Topic or Brags so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

[nudging over to Off Topic for you - kiwimlp :) ]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:23:05 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Non-MLP Brag, Disney Animator Dolls Anna and Elsa
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 01:08:50 AM »
Congratulations on getting them!  They're super adorable and a really great choice for you to use your gift cards on because they're something that'll be able to be treasured for a very long time!!!

I was never much of a doll person, but the animator dolls have slowly been adding up in my art room too. It started with Merida and Belle, then the frozen trio, Mulan, most recently Aladdin...  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 12:10:27 PM »
Congratulations on getting them!  They're super adorable and a really great choice for you to use your gift cards on because they're something that'll be able to be treasured for a very long time!!!

I was never much of a doll person, but the animator dolls have slowly been adding up in my art room too. It started with Merida and Belle, then the frozen trio, Mulan, most recently Aladdin...  :lol:

I sort of want to get Snow White and they recently made Lilo.  I saw on youtube someone posting a pic of Alice from Alice and Wonderland but I don't know if it's official, because Disney doesn't have it on their Disney Animators website yet.  But, I've been hoping they would make Alice so I hope it's true.  I googled and saw lots of custom made ones, they use Aurora.  But, the box looks official but again it might be customized.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:12:42 PM by Majesty »

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 04:10:37 AM »
I think the Alice is finally legit. Not out yet, though. There are some nice customs out there with Rapunzel as a base but the Alice that is coming out has a bit of a smile.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal