collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fake feedback :(  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Songbird21

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Fake feedback :(
« on: May 25, 2015, 12:05:48 AM »
I have 2 negative feedbacks by "trader guests" that are clearly spam. Could you guys fix this for me? Also for some reason even though I haven't sent any PMs today the site is telling me I've hit my 20 per day limit.
Please check out my novel "Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi". It's available on Amazon and you can read the first 7 chapters for free!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Fake feedback :(
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:50:16 AM »
Unfortunately the old feedbacks can't be deleted, we've tried before after we switched to the new site. Since they aren't actually linked to an account, the site can't work with them.

As for the PM thing, that is odd if it's showing and you haven't sent any. It's a set limit per 24 hours, and does include group PMs (ie 1 msg to 5 people counts as 5 msgs). All I can say is hopefully it will clear itself up.

ETA: I was thinking more on the PM situation and realized that your multiple report PMs are likely included in your PM count. So that's why your limit is used up (4 PMs each going to multiple admin). It resets after an hour, not per day.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:27:27 PM by Kiwi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal