collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Wish List: G4 Brushables, Fashion Style, Shine Bright & Glimmer Wings!  (Read 430 times)

calypony

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi all! My kiddo's friends have become keenly interested in my pony collection, and while I've been happy to let them play with about 30 of my G1 ponies that were my personal collection from childhood, they have started to play a bit rough with them and some are losing hair and their paint is wearing down. (I feel like the dad in the LEGO movie  >_<)

So I'm looking for ideas on acquiring a bunch of ponies for not a bunch of money! I've seen cheap off brand ponies at Walmart before but I didn't see any when I went out looking last night. Would love any tips you might share to spare my G1s! :)

{Merged threads}  :heart: PonyLady
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:12:44 PM by ponylady »

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap ponies for kiddos?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 06:14:04 PM »
Have you looked at the for sale section here? There are tons of more-than-fairly priced ponies here. I'd recommend you give the kids G3 ponies and spare your poor G1s (losing hair and paint?! Noooo!) You could also check out your local craigslist, but you have to be sure you know you're paying a fair price (as in, if you buy a large lot, make sure it's not made up of mostly fakies or McDonalds ponies)

G3s are cheap, easy to find in big quantities, and there are several hundred different ones out there! :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:16:19 PM by PinkRosedust »
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 06:24:17 PM »
I am going to bump this over to the "Wanted" section!  I am sure there are tons of peeps than can help you out.  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 06:25:40 PM »
Oh!  Calypony!  You're close to me.  =D  And I'm actually looking to unload some ponies…  They're just G3's that I would love to pass on to some little girl who would love them.  Drop me a pm and we can coordinate a pickup time sometime after this blizzard.  :cold:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

FizzyMelody

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 06:27:28 PM »
Get yourself to the thrift shop, girl! Everytime I go to Value Village (I think the equivalent is Penny Savers or something in the States?) I find at least one or two bags of some kind of ponies (fakies, G3s, G4s, the odd G1, McDonald's ponies) for only a couple of bucks a bag! I can never turn them down, I've gained like a gazillion G3's for my collection this way... Oops.

calypony

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 06:45:06 PM »
Thanks for all the relies! I hadn't thought of checking into dollar stores. I will start stopping there in the future!

Cloud_weaver, PM incoming! I'd love to take some off your hands! Isn't this blizzard lovely?! Thank goodness I don't have to go far from home tomorrow. :)

G4Sweeties

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 08:13:59 PM »
You can get some fakies or baits for them to play with, or some easy to find ones that can easily be restored! Good luck!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 11:31:31 PM »
Thanks for all the relies! I hadn't thought of checking into dollar stores. I will start stopping there in the future!

If you're referring to the post that mentioned Value Village/Penny savers, she's actually talking about a thrift store, not a dollar store. ;) (and we do have Value Village in the US, though it's sometimes called Savers).
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

calypony

My Wish List: G4 Brushables, Fashion Style, Shine Bright & Glimmer Wings!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 12:31:34 PM »
Hi all!

I'm looking for the following for a fair price. Please let me know if you have these in mint condition (they can be loose, but I am looking for complete Fashion Style sets and Shine Brights must still light up).

G4 Brushables:

Cupcake
Diamond Rose
Honeybuzz
Rainbow Flash
Star Swirl

G4 Glimmer Wings:

Diamond Rose
Ploomette
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Sweetsong