collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Equestria Girls - Possible Trixie Lulamoon Doll? Picture Found  (Read 2913 times)

Offline Lunar DustTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
Equestria Girls - Possible Trixie Lulamoon Doll? Picture Found
« on: December 22, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
Was searching for a good picture of Rainbow Rocks Fluttershy and ended up on Hasbro's Site. I found what I was looking for but also found a listing for a Equestria Girl listing for Trixie Lulamoon Doll. Not sure where she may fall in - Rainbow Rocks or something new. She is listed as $24.99 which is more than a regular single or deluxe doll and it also does not say anything about her being able to sing. When I click the page nothing comes up and there is no picture right now of her. So not sure if she is really coming out or not. 

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Direct Quote: "My Little Pony Equestria Girls Trixie Lulamoon Doll"

Edit: Found A Picture...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 03:00:34 PM by Lunar Dust »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: Equestria Girls - Possible Trixie Lulamoon Doll?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 09:01:18 PM »
Please oh please don't have feet.

Oh I don't care if you have feet or no, just come to me, Trixie.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Official DFW Funko Glitter Hunter!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 09:03:26 PM »
OH MY BUCKING CELESTIA...I NEEED THIS!! *heartattack*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Currently seeking Jakks Pacific Neopets, Happy Meal Neopets, and Japanese Audley TOMY Pokemon MOC! :heart:

:rainbow: visit my instagram @sprinklecupcakepuff to view my toy and trading card collections! :rainbow:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 09:04:49 PM »
Here's the description:

Look out, world, because your Trixie Lulamoon doll has a stage style that's every bit as magical as her music! No other band is going to steal the spotlight while Trixie Lulamoon is rocking Canterlot High, and she'll amaze you with her sassy style and stage presence. She knows every fashion trick in the book and she comes with a brush and a rainbow hair extension for different looks! Gear up for some onstage magic with your Trixie Lulamoon doll and her awesome 2-neck guitar!

Doll comes with hair extension, guitar and brush.

Equestria Girls doll looks like the Trixie Lulamoon character. Awesome magician's outfit. Change her hairstyle with the hair extension. Includes 2-neck guitar and brush. Collect all the Equestria Girls dolls (each sold separately).

Looks like she might be apart of the Rainbow Rocks line and she is definitely a deluxe because of the price. I can't wait to get her and see pictures! :inlove:

I think she will be similar to this Pinkie and Twilight:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:07:01 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 09:07:00 PM »
Aww, stupid rainbow rocks. Nothing against it, but it means feet, dumb arms, and needless over the top outfits.

that being said, It's trixie, I want it anyway.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Twilight Pink Navarro

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fellow Mansonite ;D
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 09:23:23 PM »
As much as I want an EQG Trixie doll, I hate  singing dolls or any toy that makes and kind of noise!!!  >_< looks like i'll be ripping the voice box, batteries, whatever outta those noise making dolls!!!  :razz:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its still the Year of the Horse ;)
Avatar by LordBlumiere. Sig pony by babyblueducky ;)

Offline VioletCLM

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 09:56:20 PM »
So Trixie is a rival band? I can dig it.

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+256)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 10:18:40 PM »
cool, I want one!
Wish list : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
See my work on Facebook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Loves Twilight Sparkle
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 10:21:10 PM »
Awesome! Yay Trixie doll! I wish she'd be in regular clothes instead of being part of the Rainbow Rocks line, but I may have to buy her in any case, since this might be the only Equestria Girls Trixie we get.

Offline Bekuno

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 10:24:07 PM »
Oh cool! I might think about getting her...

Now we need a vinyl scratch one  :P

Thank you, Shaiyeh & SDS for my adoptables!
Want to check out my art? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Loves Twilight Sparkle
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 10:40:24 PM »
LOL. True! How can they have a rock music line and not include Vinyl? That's the perfect place for her.

Offline anonymoushoneycomb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 11:39:26 PM »
I hope she has her peanut butter crackers with her :).
Check out My MLP G3 reviews!
Current review: A Very Minty Christmas
Next review: The Princess Promenade

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is where I got my avatar. I hope it's okay to use the picture here.

Offline Noepse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 02:39:59 AM »
I've been waiting since I first saw the movie! Aaaah.
Trixie needs more merchandise, thank you Hasbro. QwQ
Thanks to LordBlumiere for my signature!
I apologize for the many grammatical mistakes I tend to make.

Offline Wardah

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 07:29:52 AM »
I think it's the instruments that make the noise on the "singing" dolls. Maybe Trixie is more expensive because her guitar makes music or something.

Rock music is not the genre of music Vinyl is into. I'm actually glad Hasbro got that right because a dubstep DJ does not belong in a rock band.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 07:33:13 AM by Wardah »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Looking for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Twilight Teenz Nemonia, and the purple, blue, green, orange, and pink You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. New stuff added 7/15!

Ponysona Av by Moonflower. Steve Trotters (Captain Equestria) and Pony Stark (Iron Pony) Sig By Rainbowjuice

Offline CupidStrikes

• Ohayahho~
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 08:07:16 AM »
Please please please don't be exclusive and please don't give her those ugly hands! I would kill for a doll & pony Trixie set, actually...

Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Twinkleshine, Plumsweet, and EgQ Celestia doll & pony set. Acceptable/good condition (No major restoration needed) G1 Masquerade, Gusty, Starshine, Merry Treats, and Firefly. Within UK or EU only, please. Not currently buying.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.