collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 animation items (UPDATED-PICS page 5!)  (Read 5615 times)

Offline WildshadowTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise and Danny!
    • http://www.ombyshadow.deviantart.com
G1 animation items (UPDATED-PICS page 5!)
« on: April 29, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »
My addiction for the original MLP "My Little Pony 'n Friends" show and animation has me addicted to trying to acquire things from the show and the movie.  This is about such items I have attained over time =3

I've had these certain items for a few years, the newest are the two photos which I got from Trader Tif at the MLP Fair in Kentucky, which I'm so happy I bought it. Danny is one of my obsessions and have to get things that has him in some form ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The oldest in the above picture is the two legal size xerox copy packets. One is the background layouts and the other is of the characters. Including structure, mouth movements, attitudes and so forth.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure when I got the MLP Movie program thing (what to call it?) It has an envelope with some glossy black and white photos in it and 5 packets which include: Synopsis, Background Notes, Credits, About the Cast and About the Producers.

Where I saw the first time, the kids last name...  Wasn't too sure about their last name until I was able to recently win this:

The Writer's Guide.

So happy I was able to win it, it goes awesome with my other things ^.^ It was a very interesting read, this was one of my favorite things X D

My camera battery went out before I could take pictures of the parts with Megan, Danny and Molly's last name. So I'll add those soon!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:11:11 AM by Wildshadow »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In Sweden from Dec 18-Jan 6. The wait starts again -.-

Offline celticowgirl88

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Scribbles Pony
Re: G1 animation items
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 11:52:46 PM »
Wow, that is super cool. I for one was not watching Miami Vice though, hehe!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 12:29:56 AM »
that is awesome! big congrats!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline StarglowMLP

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:37:05 AM »
That is SO COOL!!!! Please charge your battery and take more pics for us! How awesome is that!!

SFW My Little Pony Blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Website with sales/wish list & collection photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gameloft ID: FlightQueen6
Friend Code: 0087-2928-3367

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 12:55:40 AM »
Ahhh, I love this!! Can't wait to see more!

My flickr (lots of dolls!): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline StarDapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 12:56:06 AM »
Great collection there, can't wait to see the rest.  :)

Thanks Moonbreeze for my sig pic and Jennifer2004 for my avatar!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 01:12:29 AM »
That program would be called a press kit! I used to collect them for awhile, they're a lot of fun. You have a great collection, and AHHHH a writer's bible/guide!?!!! That's awesome.  (I'm a huge screenwriting nerd...)..So jealous.
My Kindle book is available on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It's a tween girl's guide to decorating your room! Happy to give you a free copy if you want to review it!

Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 01:19:52 AM »
Those are awesome!  I really want to read that guide cover to cover.  No, what I really want is to own one of my own!

Offline mayanbutterfly

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+146)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Mayanbutterfly's Custom My Little Ponies and More!
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »
Wow!  That would be cool to read!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dear Princess Celestia... I didn't learn anything!
    • My Flickr
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 02:01:01 AM »
Interesting! I'm curious now, what are their last names?!
Formerly known as 3377345
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • 80s, shabby chic obsessor & sci fi addict
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 02:09:10 AM »
way cool, big congrats, i very awesome thing to own

wanting these guys in my siggy :)
also after G4 prototype and fakies and ride along scooter set with twilight sparkle.

Offline Elisto

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 02:32:47 AM »
Oh, these are so cool! I really like that writer's guild booklet explaining what they were going for with the tone of the movie!
Like Midnight Castle? Like G4? Like fanfiction that's true to it's sources? Check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (still in progress)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|Wanted: G4 animal friends

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Unable to buy, sell, or trade
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 02:52:18 AM »
Now I must know their last name. I'm desperate. Anyway. I am so jealous of you.
My fansites:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Di Gi Charat fansite)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (PUFFY fansite)

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • http://nekodea.deviantart.com/
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 03:09:00 AM »
 Wow, cool! I love stuff like that. Seems like it would be really hard to find though
Collecting Goals:  All G1 Softies with tags, All G1 3D stampers, Bubbles CP charm, All CP pose necklaces, hair dealios, etc.

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • We're all stories in the end...
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 03:09:53 AM »
Wow!  What a neat collection!  I would love to read through that Writer's Guide myself!  And I'm very curious to know the kids' last names too!