collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for comissioners: Rapunzel doll, Project Mc2 and 2015 Cinderella shoe  (Read 1747 times)

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Hello friends !

1) For the longest time, I've wanted a custom brown haired rapunzel. I know they have made brown haired wedding rapunzel before, but her hair is always short. I was wondering if I could commission someone to make a brown haired rapunzel doll with long hair for me? I hope her hair looks like that same chestnut brown that we see in her short hair counterpart.

I'm willing to pay for a basic rapunzel doll from the disneystore (I think they're $16.99?) for your customisation of her hair. You can choose to dye it, or cut it all off and reroot it. It's up to you! Her hair length should be at least as long as her original doll (I don't mind longer if you are rerooting,since this is rapunzel after all). I don't need any further customisation. Its just her long hair in brown. That's all I'm after. Please let me know if you're able to do it and we can discuss pricing for your commission. I hope its not too expensive since its just her hair change 😀

2) I am wondering if anyone can reroot a Project Mc2 Adrienne Doll hair to dark brown (almost black but not black, more dark brown). Preferably her hair should be around her knee length. I have a spare adrienne head you can use. Alternatively you can send me a ebay listing for a used adrienne doll/head for customising, and the price is OK, you can buy it to ship to your place to customise and I'll pay for everything.

3) I am wondering if any customisers can make this cinderella shoe keychain: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/disney-cinderella-official-keyring-1776234763 

I know it's probably impossible without a shoe mould but if anyone can do it, do let me know.  Would love to commission a pair, with the raimbow iridescent shine and gold butterfly. Just want the shoes with the keychain hole. Keyring not necessary. It's absolutely stunning and I've tried finding it online but it's impossible.

Do drop me a pm of you're up to the task for any project above! :)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 05:41:17 AM by piinkypiie »
:happy:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Since you're looking for dolls I'll move this to the Dollhouse forum for you :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks! I wasn't sure where to put it since I was looking for someone who could do custom work for me. :)
:happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal