Pony Talk > Introductions

Introduction

(1/2) > >>

Rainlove The Pegasus:
Personal:

Where do I live? -Spokane, Washington
Do I work or attend school? -Junior in high school
Who are my most important people in my life? -My friends, because they are people who want to talk to me about anything I can.

Ponies:
How long have I been collecting? -I started collecting in my 5th grade year of elementary school. It was not my main obsession. Overtime, I started obsessing more and more and now have quite the collection!
Which Gens do I collect? -I am trying to complete my G4 and G5 collection. Check my MLPMERCH link to find out!
What made me want to collect ponies? -I really wanted to know more about mlp when I first found it out. I get excited when I get ponies for christmas and my birthdays!
Tell us about my collection! -It is large. I will upload pictures when I have more time. I am busy with school, atheltics, and homework.

About Rainlove The Pegasus-
Rainlove is a ponysona I made in 7th grade. She is a mother to 4 adult kids, and 3 babies. Not like human children, I can specify if needed. Things work differently so don't think about it too much. Rainlove is the half-sister of Rainbow Dash. That's why her tail colors are like that. Her full name is Rainlove The Pegasus (Lightning Dash), the parenthesis one is never used.

Heart Of Midnight:
Welcome to the Arena!  :happy:

Rainlove The Pegasus:
Thank you!  :happy:

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :cheer:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum! :)

pinkkittywinks:
Welcome to the arena Rainlove, your user name is lovely as is the character you have created :heart:

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version