collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

So Soft Ribbon, Cupcake, Buttons, Shady, Wind Whistler, Paradise

have SS Ribbon
16 (15.5%)
have SS Cupcake
10 (9.7%)
have SS Buttons
11 (10.7%)
have SS Shady
9 (8.7%)
have SS Wind Whistler
8 (7.8%)
have SS Paradise
15 (14.6%)
want SS Ribbon
4 (3.9%)
want SS Cupcake
6 (5.8%)
want SS Buttons
5 (4.9%)
want SS Shady
6 (5.8%)
want SS Wind Whistler
5 (4.9%)
want SS Paradise
5 (4.9%)
new to me
0 (0%)
army
0 (0%)
pass today
3 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: May 06, 2022, 07:17:50 AM

Author Topic: POTD 4/28/22 SS Ribbon, Cupcake, Buttons, Shady, Wind Whistler, Paradise  (Read 498 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Have all of them, but I think it's only really Cupcake I can see as a pony in her own right. Although I've never owned the Pony Friends version of Cupcake. So.

Paradise should be a regular pony and I haven't forgiven Hasbro for that yet ;)

Ribbon likewise. I know she doesn't exist as a unicorn without flocking but...I still feel like she does, so somehow my deflock feels more like real 'Ribbon' to me.

...Buttons, Shady and WW are variants to me, the originals are the Movie Stars.

...I have Ribbon MOC. I have the backcards for most all the others though I think.

My sister has a deflocked Paradise but I have the Brazilian one instead. As mentioned, I have Ribbon deflocked. I do have a deflocked Cupcake someone gave me as a gift years before we knew a real one existed. The only one from this set I would want deflocked is Lofty, as I feel similarly with her as with Ribbon, that she SHOULD exist, even though she doesn't.

Deflocking the ones that have other existing versions without flocking is a bit of a waste of time and energy imo, unless they're really different I guess like Magic Star. WW's symbols are different but it's not a major thing. I just don't see the point in deflocking any so soft that has a regular version, and actually think it's irresponsible when the deflock ends up looking identical to the other release (whether that be a y3 pony or a European exclusive).

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 03:29:51 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal