collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My G3 collection so far!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline PilesOfMiles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
My G3 collection so far!
« on: February 21, 2022, 10:19:18 AM »
the plushies live on my bed now!
and who is your favourite pony out of my collection?

also got my first winter pony!! marshmallow coco! so cool to have an American pony finally

never been happier with my room  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mysgalaxy

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My G3 collection so far!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 12:02:37 PM »
aww i'm in love with the plushies
i only have one, the 25th anniversary knit pinkie pie, but hopefully i'll have more plushies in my collection too!
♡ they/them pronouns ♡
sig by me

Offline SweetNightmare

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 03:37:08 PM »
So many cute ponies! Is that a Chap Mei saddle on Chap Mei?
And yes the plushies! I also have Shenanigans and Sweetberry plushies
Sweetberry is perfect for hugs :lovey:
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

Offline PilesOfMiles

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 04:12:41 PM »
aww i'm in love with the plushies
i only have one, the 25th anniversary knit pinkie pie, but hopefully i'll have more plushies in my collection too!

praying to the pony gods you find the plushies you need they are the best!!  :frolic: :frolic: :heart: :heart:

Post Merge: February 21, 2022, 04:14:22 PM

So many cute ponies! Is that a Chap Mei saddle on Chap Mei?
And yes the plushies! I also have Shenanigans and Sweetberry plushies
Sweetberry is perfect for hugs :lovey:

i actually had no idea where that saddle came from i thought it was just a random g3 accessory! the saddle is on desert blossom  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 04:14:22 PM by PilesOfMiles »

Offline SweetNightmare

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 04:30:28 PM »
i actually had no idea where that saddle came from i thought it was just a random g3 accessory! the saddle is on desert blossom  :lol: :lol:
I did mean to say Deser Blossom. I did copy the name to make sure I written it correctly but I must have replaced it accidently with Chap Mei ^^;
I am a bit surprised it fits a g3 pony, maybe it is a different variant. It does look pretty neat!
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 05:28:18 PM »
Gorgeous and beautiful pony collection!  :lovey:

Who is the woman behind Wind Drifter and Fluttershy? Somehow it immediately caught my eye from that pony crowd.  :P  :)
:zzz:

Offline PilesOfMiles

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 06:20:54 PM »

Who is the woman behind Wind Drifter and Fluttershy? Somehow it immediately caught my eye from that pony crowd.  :P  :)

baha i was wondering when someone would notice that! that's Sirene a character from my favourite anime devil man crybaby!

Offline royalbouquet

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 11:27:49 PM »
Your collection is beautiful! I don't have any room for more plushies, but I would definitely get some if I could.

Is the white pony on the bottom right of your shelf Desert Rose? It looks like she has white hair, is that a factory error or did you do something to it yourself? Either way she looks lovely, I think she's definitely my favourite out of your collection!  :)

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 01:09:43 AM »
Lovely collection so far!!! I didn't know that winged saddle was Chap Mei either, but do know the wings on it make great add-ons for G2 Ponies I want to be pegasi
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 02:48:58 AM »
You have a lovely collection so far. Most of my ponies are currently binned and patiently waiting for me to be able to get some display shelves for them. Being from the G1 era and a  non collecting adult when G3s came out I'm not even sure all of the g3s I own since my sis Hannah66665 and I thrifted quite a few just before moving and we'd not gotten everything unpacked due to space being less in this place. Then shortly after our grandparents passed away and mom turned to shopping therapy and Hannah and I had what we called the year of ponies and most of them ended up packed away as well to wait for proper display areas. I know I don't have Marshmallow Cocoa though, she's high on my want list. Congrats on adding her to your collection.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline PilesOfMiles

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 05:50:20 AM »
I did mean to say Deser Blossom. I did copy the name to make sure I written it correctly but I must have replaced it accidently with Chap Mei ^^;
I am a bit surprised it fits a g3 pony, maybe it is a different variant. It does look pretty neat!

i think it might just be stretched out from the kids that used to play with it  :lol: :lol:

Post Merge: February 22, 2022, 05:54:28 AM

Your collection is beautiful! I don't have any room for more plushies, but I would definitely get some if I could.

Is the white pony on the bottom right of your shelf Desert Rose? It looks like she has white hair, is that a factory error or did you do something to it yourself? Either way she looks lovely, I think she's definitely my favourite out of your collection!  :)

now that my shelf is full i think I'm going to look for more plushies  :lol: :lol: and yeah that is desert rose! a lot of the ones I've found second hand have white hair i think it's one of those hairs they use that fade in sunlight

and she was actually my first gen 3 i bought on a whim so i just thought she looked like that for ages lol!!

Post Merge: February 22, 2022, 05:55:37 AM

You have a lovely collection so far. Most of my ponies are currently binned and patiently waiting for me to be able to get some display shelves for them. Being from the G1 era and a  non collecting adult when G3s came out I'm not even sure all of the g3s I own since my sis Hannah66665 and I thrifted quite a few just before moving and we'd not gotten everything unpacked due to space being less in this place. Then shortly after our grandparents passed away and mom turned to shopping therapy and Hannah and I had what we called the year of ponies and most of them ended up packed away as well to wait for proper display areas. I know I don't have Marshmallow Cocoa though, she's high on my want list. Congrats on adding her to your collection.

awww hopefully you can display them soon they certainly have a story  :heart:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 05:55:37 AM by PilesOfMiles »

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2022, 04:08:32 PM »

baha i was wondering when someone would notice that! that's Sirene a character from my favourite anime devil man crybaby!

Thanks for the answer! I have very precise eyes.  :lol: :P An interesting looking character  ^.^  and could be the kind of series I would like to watch myself.  :wonder:
:zzz:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2022, 06:45:48 PM »
such a fun collection! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal