Pony Talk > Pony Corral

I Bring You More G5 News

(1/34) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
I have to get dressed for work in 6 minutes summary time lets go:

My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale is a Youtube exclusive 2D animated series that will begin uploading weekly on April 7th.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have reuploaded the promotional video onto Youtube here.

The first special will be called "Make Your Mark". It premieres May 26th on Netflix.

The series will be called "My Little Pony: Make Your Mark". It premieres September 26th on Netflix.

The second special will be called "Winter Wishday". It premieres November 7th on Netflix.

New toys:

Leave a Whisper:
Just when I was getting used to New Generation, Hasbro had to go and do this. Ugly Pony Life 2: Electric Boogaloo. Effort and beauty continues to be lost with MLP. You suck hasbroken.  :nope: :razz: :throw:

I will say that the Polly pocket sets are cute.

LadyMoondancer:
*SCREAMS TO THE HEAVENS*  Polly Pocket but for ponies!  Polly Pocket but for ponies!  Polly Pocket but for ponies!

I have only wanted this FOREVER

Also is that a baby dragon? (Green figure that comes with the boombox)

Would you mind if I shared these pics on my pony blog?

SweetLemons:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on February 17, 2022, 11:06:15 AM ---Also is that a baby dragon? (Green figure that comes with the boombox)

--- End quote ---

It is! His name is Sparky! He's adorable  :biggrin:

Anyways as cute as the Polly Pocket theme is, it doesn't look like there are any brushable offerings for this year, confirming my suspicions that brushables have been phased out entirely for molded mane action figures and LOL Surprise rejects mini figurines. Looks like my pony collecting days are over, I'm not interested in any of this stuff. If Hasbro would continue putting out products of similar quality to the Fashion Style Izzy and Sunny I would have gladly continued collecting G5 stuff but this? Yeah y'all can keep it.

LadyMoondancer:

Posey loves flowers that grow in her garden tulips and daffodils all in a row

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version