collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 422 times)

Offline CrashieCorbashie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Hello!!
« on: February 15, 2022, 02:21:27 PM »
Hi, this is Rita !! you can call me by my username too, tho!
I've been a MLP fan since childhood (I am 19, 20 this year). When I was really little I had some G3 toys (Princess Lily Lightly brushable and a couple of smaller figures) and coloring books, but my MLP obsession started with G4. I was the kind of kid that didn't like reboots so at first when I heard they are changing mlp when I was 8 or something I got mad for no reason, but that quickly changed when I watched the second half of Fall Weather Friends in the Polish dub. My first G4 toys were McDonald's Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy (that I didn't know because she wasn't in the second half of that episode so when I played with her she was like RD, lol). Through the show I learned English (I'm from Poland) and the show's very dear to my heart. I have a big collection of blind bag g4 ponies, but when it comes to collecting I was mostly an LPS kind of person (I have about 600 g2 LPS that I am in the very long process of cleaning). My holy grails of the collection are definitely #2463 Chick and #2464 Butterfly, both of which are from a Spring Pets Set and are Australian Exclusives (apparently have been seen in Canada too). What's weird is they are definitely store bought and I've never been to either Australia or Canada or anywhere close, I don't have family there either and none of my family ever even visited those places to begin with, so... No clue how I got a hold of them (my collection is mostly from childhood) but yeah. I also have an original #2291 Shorthair (which I heard has the most fakes out of any LPS) who is in itself pretty rare too (european exclusive singles pet) but not where I live.
When it comes to G1, I've been drawing tons of them even though I have no personal attachement to that generation, but ever since drawing those ponies I've always wanted and original G1 figure. Today, as I was thrifting, I've found a beat up Starflower, from my knowledge it's the 1984 original. What I can't, however, figure out, is if it's a Spanish variant or not, but I'll elaborate about that in a separate post. Still - It's my first g1! She's pretty beat up but I plan to restore her to her former glory.
I hope you all will welcome me with open arms:)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 04:51:30 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!  :hug: :good:
:zzz:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 05:58:33 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 12:11:52 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun here :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 01:19:31 AM »

Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie