TCB > Wanted!

WTB: Rapunzel

(1/1)

Mac the Knife:
Trying to get my wife a present. And what better than one of the few she doesn't have. Rapunzel!!!
Searching around, I haven't found any currently listed anywhere. So I figured this might be a good place to find one.

Even if you don't have one for sale, but know of one that is for sale somewhere else, I would love any assistance in getting one.

Heelys:
Best of luck to you. The last one I can even remember being sold online was an ebay listing by either a troll or, if I may be frank, an earnest moron trying to get someone to pay 15-20 grand for one in fair to poor condition (clearly had a haircut). Needless to say, nobody was willing to bite for that price.

If you're looking for a gift, might I suggest commissioning someone who does custom reproductions? I've seen a fair number of folks who have ponies modeled after the Rapunzel pony, sometimes in different poses and such. They aren't counterfeit, they don't claim to be the authentic article, but I think if she has an interest in Rapunzel it would be a thoughtful gift. (This isn't me shilling my custom services, btw-- I'm afraid I don't have the experience to replicate Rapunzel.)

Mac the Knife:
Yeah, I know. Rapunzel has always been a difficult to obtain pony.
And while she isn't against customs, she has a few, has made a few, etc.
And I am not set on this particular pony. I just consider her the pinnacle pony (for both rarity and the fact she WANTS this pony, and has for many, many years.)
I am in this to get her something that is something that she hasn't been able to get before, or something else she really wants.
Tough part, is doing this incognito.
I want this to be the BEST surprise.
And I know it will take work, and money, on my part to make it happen.
I am open to other very hard to get ponies. But I will have to make sure she doesn't already have them already... Not always easy to do 'undercover'.
Ah well, my problems.
ALL ideas are welcome!

Heelys:
Ohoho, I see. I gotta hand it to you, if you can pull this off, you're gonna be Spouse of the CENTURY. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll direct any Rapunzels I see your way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version