Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Underrated Doll Line?

(1/4) > >>

MissMagicalGirl:
What is the most underrated doll line in your opinion? I think that it's Pinkie Cooper, I don't understand why is didn't even last a year on store shelves, I mean, it was made by the person who made BRATZ!

I was going to add an image but I can't figure out how...

Carrehz:
Oh god, I miss Pinkie Cooper SO MUCH. :( I knew right from the first time I saw them that they weren't going to last long, anthro dolls always seem to fail for some reason, but I was still sad to see them fail. I really wish they could've released the planned beach line, it was so cuuute... it looks like it got pretty close to being released, too. Here's an ad for them I scanned from an 2014 (I think) Argos catalogue:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Another underrated line is Catwalk Kitties. Basically like Pinkie Cooper but with cats. :< Very very pretty.

Also not sure if they count as dolls or figures, but there was that Off the Hook line a while back. Odd gimmick, but I thought they were really cute. Never really seemed to catch on, though.. they've been shelfwarming at just about every discount store I've been into over the last couple of years.

kingluke:
I like gorjuss dolls but I couldn't really bond with mine :(

starscout:
I actually only learned about Pinkie Cooper recently. I'm so disappointed I hadn't known about them while they were still being sold. I love anthros! For me, my underrated dolls are Pipos! They seem pretty unknown, which is a real crying shame. Just look at how gorgeous they are!

Carrehz:
oooh did someone say Pipos?!? I LOVE their dolls! Especially their PVC dolls, it's a shame they seem to be discontinuing those... Haven't gotten any Pipos BJDs but I've definitely got my eye on one or two, haha. They're so beautiful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version