collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check / Question: Galaxy and Sweet Stuff cloth patches  (Read 387 times)

Offline Xara

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Price check / Question: Galaxy and Sweet Stuff cloth patches
« on: January 09, 2022, 11:24:33 AM »
I'm curious to know about TE Galaxy and Sweet Stuff cloth patches. Were they only available in Finland or other countries as well? Any idea of their value?

In the Wiki the Galaxy patch is pictured under Arts and Crafts / Knitting patterns. You can see a small picture of Sweet Stuff in one of the photos as well (on the yellow shirt).
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/G1_Arts_and_Crafts

I should donate a photo of Sweet Stuff to the Wiki since I can't post a photo directly here on the forums it seems, hehe. :biggrin:

Offline skyline

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Price check / Question: Galaxy and Sweet Stuff cloth patches
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 10:15:09 PM »
I have never seen these before so unfortunately I can’t help but I LOVE the Galaxy patch and would love to see your Sweet Stuff!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sig by starscout!

Looking for Lucky Bell’s Musical Dream Pony (Keypers fakie)! PM me if you’re selling !

Offline Xara

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price check / Question: Galaxy and Sweet Stuff cloth patches
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 11:03:08 PM »
Thank you! I'll see if I can put a photo online somewhere and post it here on the boards. They are pretty cute.

In Finland I've seen them sell for approximately 5 euros each and I've sold one of each for 8 euros per patch (in an auction), so that's my current idea of their value.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal