Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Pony OC Moosification

(1/2) > >>

Shiverdam:
So I recently designed this gal as my new Ponysona, Oakleaf Creek.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

When drawing her I tried to give her a long droopy snoot like a moose, and sort of "floppy" side-set ears. Among her design inspirations are G3 Autumn Skye, and G1 Oakly the Moose (whom I will sell my soul for as you can see in my signature). Last night, I had an absolutely genius thought: make Oakleaf Creek a moose.

And so it was. She's still a pony when the situation calls for it, like for adoptable templates or when I feel like drawing her that way. But her true form is MOOSE. And yes, she has antlers because she is a maximum butch gal. So, she's technically a pony friend. A moose pony. Moony.

Do you have any non-pony/pony friend OCs? I don't think I've seen many, if any at all! We should start a trend. More non-pony ponies!

starscout:
Love her!! :biggrin: The world needs more pony friends OCs.

rybett:
Genius!  And I agree, there needs to be more friends.  If I had drawing talents I could see mine as a frog.

Shaiyeh:
Aww, I love the Moose design! Her pony form is great, too, but the moose is such an underrated animal, it's great!
I also haven't seen many non pony "pony"sonas. Kirins were a thing a few years ago tho.
This makes me want to make a pony friend OC ^w^

Annie:
Such a cool persona!
Makes me wanna have a non-ponysona too :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version