Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

My Very Own Puppy! Anyone collect them?

(1/2) > >>

Duality:
The original "My Very Own Puppy" prototype looked awesome, they were a lot more poseable and unique. When Mattel used the idea they made their own molds and made them less poseable, but still they are cute! Here are mine
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Duality on December 16, 2021, 07:52:54 AM ---The original "My Very Own Puppy" prototype looked awesome, they were a lot more poseable and unique. When Mattel used the idea they made their own molds and made them less poseable, but still they are cute! Here are mine

--- End quote ---

Love the husky.

Duality:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on December 16, 2021, 08:53:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Duality on December 16, 2021, 07:52:54 AM ---The original "My Very Own Puppy" prototype looked awesome, they were a lot more poseable and unique. When Mattel used the idea they made their own molds and made them less poseable, but still they are cute! Here are mine

--- End quote ---

Love the husky.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! The husky is really cute, they've always been one of my favorite dogs. He was my first of the three.

TwistedRiver:
I'd not heard of these, they are all really cute, the husky looks so playful and happy.

Duality:

--- Quote from: TwistedRiver on December 16, 2021, 08:17:12 PM ---I'd not heard of these, they are all really cute, the husky looks so playful and happy.

--- End quote ---

They're from the 90's, I honestly never heard of them until I saw one of my friends had one she got from a garage sale but she didn't know what it was. I thought they were cute so I tried looking up keywords until I found some on eBay. I don't think they did very well because you never really hear of them. I do know the original guy that made the prototypes wasn't happy with what Mattel did with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version