collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Egmont magazine ponies (UK) - When were these two released?  (Read 312 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Egmont magazine ponies (UK) - When were these two released?
« on: November 30, 2021, 01:38:19 PM »
I was updating my collection spreadsheet just now and I realized I'm missing notes on some ponies... I know it's a real shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone on here could help me fill in the blanks for some of the Egmont magazine ponies-?

By any chance, does anyone know the month (I know they were both released in 2019) and/or magazine issue no. that these two ponies were released with?

Rainbow Dash (Dynamic Pose)
Trixie w/ hat and cape

Specifically I'm looking for info on when these were released in the UK (I know they were all released at different times in different places). Just for my own curiosity and records, you know? Atm I have Trixie tentatively pegged as a September 2019 release, and I suspect RD was either October or November 2019 since I was out of commission at the time and wasn't able to go on pony hunts... I've tried Googling but it's hard to find specific info about these guys.

Again, I know this is a real long shot, so any info you guys might have would be awesome ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal