Creativity > Customs

Reroot experiment

<< < (2/4) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Those are really lovely colors. I especially like the blue.

starscout:
Lovely job! Those colors fit her well.

Artemesia's Garden:
I really like her too. Well done! And by the way, I think it's cool that you tried a different source of hair and reported how it was to work with. The hair looks wierdly more natural in texture to me than pony hair, so it may be harder to work with but it's an interesting choice.

SweetNightmare:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on November 25, 2021, 04:17:16 AM ---Those are really lovely colors. I especially like the blue.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: starscout on November 25, 2021, 09:55:48 AM ---Lovely job! Those colors fit her well.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Artemesia's Garden on November 25, 2021, 03:42:25 PM ---I really like her too. Well done! And by the way, I think it's cool that you tried a different source of hair and reported how it was to work with. The hair looks wierdly more natural in texture to me than pony hair, so it may be harder to work with but it's an interesting choice.

--- End quote ---
Thank you! Actually I feel like the blue looks brighter on the photo, while the green and pink look a bit more pale compared to real life (I definitely need to learn more how to take good photos).

I was actually thinking about using this type of hair for a bit (because I couldn't find anything else locally) but I haven't seen anyone else using it and wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to use it.

After watching this video I finally decided to try it out. I definitely want to experiment more with it to see if I can get rid of texture, how to style it etc.

Leave a Whisper:
She reminds me of Ringlet, and wow! Lookit those curls!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version