Creativity > Customs

Reroot experiment

<< < (4/4)

SweetNightmare:

--- Quote from: Griffin on December 02, 2021, 11:03:16 AM ---Beautiful! Those colours look great on her and it looks like the hair responded well to styling. '

I didn't have access to doll hair either when I made my first customs so I had to try different things, such as harvesting hair from cheap party wigs :P That hair wasn't ideal (way too stiff and the quality was awful anyway) but looks like you've got a viable alternative here. Best of luck with your future customs!

--- End quote ---

I was actually thinking if I should attempt something like that. I did find some wefted doll hair. But it took too long for me to break the seams (I though that it would be easier) so I looked for something else.
I do plan to use the purple, pink and blue colors again to make my OC, and that custom would be a regular G4 size pony so I wonder how this kind of hair would look on a pony like that.

--- Quote from: Beth3346 on November 30, 2021, 03:08:56 PM ---i love it :) so gorgeous!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SunPony on December 06, 2021, 04:41:59 PM ---You did great, those colors look so soft and perfect on her.  And the way you styled them is nice too!  Success all around, I hope you will do some more!

--- End quote ---

Thank you :D
As I mentioned I do plan to make a new custom so hopefully I post something new before this year ends.

Thrice:
Really beautiful work 💕

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version