collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Were these Littlest Pet Shop Lucky Pets actually released?  (Read 1004 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Were these Littlest Pet Shop Lucky Pets actually released?
« on: November 22, 2021, 07:08:22 PM »
As the title says - I was sorting through stuff recently and found the leaflet that came with the glow-in-the-dark Lucky Pets blind boxes, and I can't find any info online about the pets advertised on the reverse side:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(hope that's a big enough scan!)

Couldn't find anything for them on Google, and they're not on LPSMerch or Toy Sisters... but admittedly I'm not really up-to-date on LPS these days so it's totally possible I'm missing something. Did this set actually go into production or were they cancelled at the last minute?

(While I'm on the subject, are LPS still widely available in the US? Here in the UK they've been pretty much impossible to find for years now... can't remember the last time I saw them in a regular, non-discount store over here. Sometimes, once in a blue moon, TK Maxx or Home Bargains gets them in, but that's about it. Yet when I went to Zurich back in 2019, I found them in several places... What's it like in *your* neck of the woods? Just out of curiosity :))

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Were these Littlest Pet Shop Lucky Pets actually released?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 08:18:07 PM »
They're absolutely dead in the US. I never saw the set after the Lucky Pets, and only found the Hungry Pets at Five Below. I have not seen that specific set anywhere, but did see plenty of the set with the dice in the center.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 01:00:26 PM »
I can't find anything so I think if they were released it was somewhere like Russia or the Far East like what happened with the last wave of Cutie Mark Crew figures before they changed eye types. I tried seeing if they were on Entertainment Earth and they had gotten rid of the whole LPS section.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 08:01:20 AM »
I have never seen those LPS before. I have no idea if they were ever made. LPS is dead in Denmark, too :( I don't know if Hasbro has abandoned LPS or if they are working on something new behind the scenes.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 01:50:43 PM »
(Sorry for the late reply, was away for most of last week and I'm still playing catch-up ^^;)

Thanks for the replies everyone! Man, I didn't realize even Entertainment Earth had given up on LPS, definitely seems like it's either dead or going on an "extended hiatus" everywhere :( I'd assumed maybe they were just scarce in my neck of the woods, sad to hear that's not the case.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal