Creativity > Customs

What paints does everybody use?

<< < (2/2)

LadyAmalthea:
For metallic/glitter symbols I've been using DecoArt Extreme Sheen acrylic and have had really good luck with it. For everything else I just use whatever I have on hand from the craft store...Apple Barrel or whatever. I've had a hard time finding acrylic paints lately; seems like the shelves at our Hobby Lobby are really empty and they never seem to have the color I need, so sometimes I have to improvise.

Mewtwofan1:
I just use whatever acrylics I have on hand at the moment. I like how acrylic handles, and it’s cheap and easy for me to find. I would like to try citadel paints for my miniatures someday though.

Cobblestone:
*furiously taking notes*

I’m glad the water color pencils and pastels came up. I’ve been curious if that could be done with ponies.

bright rabbit 1:
I use Vallejo Model Colour, and Vallejo Game Colour Acrylic paints

SunPony:

--- Quote from: Mewtwofan1 on November 24, 2021, 08:45:29 AM ---I just use whatever acrylics I have on hand at the moment. I like how acrylic handles, and it’s cheap and easy for me to find. I would like to try citadel paints for my miniatures someday though.

--- End quote ---

I think Citadel and Games Workshop are the same brand.  I liked them quite a bit, I used them for Transformers kitbashing and miniatures as well as ponies.  Really liked their metal colors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version