collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: She wrote to Basic Fun, you won't BELIEVE what happened next! Doctors hate her!  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
The choice of Birthday Pony there is a bit odd, granted o.O. It's also interesting there's no G3. Just G1, G4 and G5 and other randomness.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Oooh, interesting catch Serena! Birthday Pony does seem a weird choice to just randomly put in there..

Also semi-off topic, but what the HECK is that picture in the top-right corner, above the "you be you" one? :scared:
It's a picture in Izzy's house.

Edit: It's even creepier in the movie.

:scared: :yikes:

I thought the lack of G3 was curious, too. When I saw there was no G2 I didn't think too much about it, since a) lol when do they ever acknowledge G2 and b) apart from Birthday, the rest of the pics seemed to be related to the cartoons so I figured they were just focusing on the animation here, but then I noticed there weren't any G3 pics, even though G3 very much had animation... was gonna say "maybe they were just focusing on the movies" but the G4 movie isn't on there... I'm overthinking this, aren't I.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
It's probably a random google grab and we're massively overthinking xD.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline starscout

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
I thought the lack of G3 was curious, too. When I saw there was no G2 I didn't think too much about it, since a) lol when do they ever acknowledge G2 and b) apart from Birthday, the rest of the pics seemed to be related to the cartoons so I figured they were just focusing on the animation here, but then I noticed there weren't any G3 pics, even though G3 very much had animation... was gonna say "maybe they were just focusing on the movies" but the G4 movie isn't on there... I'm overthinking this, aren't I.
If I were to guess, I'd say they're still trying to win back the old brony crowd, and bronies were very anti-G3 even though G3s looked a million times better than G4s imo

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
If I were to guess, I'd say they're still trying to win back the old brony crowd, and bronies were very anti-G3 even though G3s looked a million times better than G4s imo

The old brony crowd were also massively anti G1 as well. Anti anything not G4 in fairness.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
It's probably a random google grab and we're massively overthinking xD.
Yeah probably.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline starscout

• View Profile
    • Pony blog
The old brony crowd were also massively anti G1 as well. Anti anything not G4 in fairness.
Yeah, you've got a point there. Hmm... I can't think of any other reason they'd omit G3. I'm surprised they'd include a bushwoolie of all things over a G2 or G3 pony. :(

Offline serena-hime

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
In all fairness I think there's a split-second clip of the g3 logo in the same clip!

Offline ScotchHop

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Another day, another pony.
    • View Profile
    • @Adventures_In_ponyland
Hilarious headline and brilliant news! Personally i'm really stoked it's going to be these ponies! I may have to break my years long Amazon ban (curse you Jeff Bezos!) if I can't get them anywhere else.
:art: @Adventures_In_ponyland on Insta
Currently seeking G1s;
Cookery pony Cherry Sweet, Picnic Pony (sweet clover) and accessories, Rosette (prize day), Lemon Treats & Mint Dreams. See my ISO list here http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,401816.0.html

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Basic Fun is amazing. Seriously so sweet of them. I can't wait to see the next waves release. Hope I can find them, since Target won't carry them. My craft stores usually do though! :) Something to look forward to.
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline lalalei2001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I wonder if we'll ever get canceled toys, like the prototype Furbobs, Yarn Ponies, or the Celestial/Fairy Brights!

Offline starscout

• View Profile
    • Pony blog
I wonder if we'll ever get canceled toys, like the prototype Furbobs, Yarn Ponies, or the Celestial/Fairy Brights!
I'd be absolutely stoked if we ever got the Fancy Swirls. :inlove:

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Ohhh if we ever got the Furbobs I'd be sooo happy! I think those and the dolls that were meant to go with the Pony Friends are my most-wanted protos. (Well, those and the protos of Baby Gametime, Schoolbag and Sugarcake in boy molds, but at least those three WERE produced, just in different molds, unlike the Furbobs/dolls)

The Celestials are funny in that I don't know if I'd want to get them personally, but I also really WANT them to exist because.. well it just feels strange that no one HAS made them yet! The art's popped up on so many things at this point.. it's too mean to keep teasing us like that! I'd love to see them too.

Offline starscout

• View Profile
    • Pony blog
The Celestials are funny in that I don't know if I'd want to get them personally, but I also really WANT them to exist because.. well it just feels strange that no one HAS made them yet! The art's popped up on so many things at this point.. it's too mean to keep teasing us like that! I'd love to see them too.
There are some gorgeous customs of them by Pandabear_chan. When I first saw them, I thought they were the real deal. She did so well on them.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile

People here already asked BF, nothing came of it unfortunately.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal