collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Porcelain Tell me your secrets Starshine & Good Night Snuzzle snowbabies  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile

************** SOLD THANKS!

So I got these in 2015 or 2016 when they first came out- thinking I would smash the little "snowbaby" off of them and keep the absolutely gorgeous vintage style porcelain ponies somehow..  Only, I never really had the nerve to do it.   So they have sat here in their boxes in my office since the day they arrived- and now that I am moving offices- it is time for them to go!

Before I put them on ebay- I thought I might check here to see if anyone was interested.
Price is $79 for the pair - (basically original 2016 price my shipping cost back then)

Shipping will probably be pricey to warn you-  if you want to check before inquiring-  at usps.com, my zip is 98164, and the weight is 2lb 14 oz (so just shy of 3 lb).   

Plus they are porcelain, so while they are packaged remarkably well in foam, with even more cushioning in the box- I think they probably should go via insured mail, because you just never know.  If you want to waive insurance, we can discuss. 

Anyway, they are cute-   the ponies that is.  And who knows, maybe some people also like "snowbabies" ...  or have a better idea about how to get them off the pony...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Snowbabies ponies by Galacticatt, on Flickr

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 01:27:04 PM by Galactica »

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Porcelain Tell me your secrets Starshine & Good Night Snuzzle snowbabies
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 12:50:40 PM »
So I got these in 2015 or 2016 when they first came out- thinking I would smash the little "snowbaby" off of them and keep the absolutely gorgeous vintage style porcelain ponies somehow..  Only, I never really had the nerve to do it.   So they have sat here in their boxes in my office since the day they arrived- and now that I am moving offices- it is time for them to go!

Before I put them on ebay- I thought I might check here to see if anyone was interested.
Price is $79 for the pair - (basically original 2016 price my shipping cost back then)

Shipping will probably be pricey to warn you-  if you want to check before inquiring-  at usps.com, my zip is 98164, and the weight is 2lb 14 oz (so just shy of 3 lb).   

Plus they are porcelain, so while they are packaged remarkably well in foam, with even more cushioning in the box- I think they probably should go via insured mail, because you just never know.  If you want to waive insurance, we can discuss. 

Anyway, they are cute-   the ponies that is.  And who knows, maybe some people also like "snowbabies" ...  or have a better idea about how to get them off the pony...

These are gorgeous! Any idea of how much shipping would be?

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 04:04:41 PM »
Lol!  I got Powder Leads the Way for the same reason!  I planned to either dremmel off the giant, unproportional baby and put a Moochick in its place, or apply clay directly to baby and turn him into the Moochick.

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 10:02:08 PM »
Lol!  I got Powder Leads the Way for the same reason!  I planned to either dremmel off the giant, unproportional baby and put a Moochick in its place, or apply clay directly to baby and turn him into the Moochick.
that sounds soo cool, please share if you do :D

Post Merge: November 09, 2021, 10:05:02 PM

iv been thinking the same thing for the past 5 - 6 years :lol:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 10:07:37 PM by shabbychicdee »

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 01:28:54 PM »
I ended up popping them on ebay and they sold instantly.    I really did love the poines-  but the snow babies... yeachh! 

I just couldn't figure out how to save the pony from the ugly babies...  I wish they had just done these by themselves, but I guess we all do, haha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal