Pony Talk > Off Topic

Do you take vitamins or supplements?

<< < (6/6)

pinkkittywinks:
My digestive system agrees that iron tablets are unpleasant!!!

Love pkw xxx

BlackCurtains:
I haven't had too many issues yet, fingers crossed.

My sleep has been so bad lately and I take two medicines for sleep, so i thought maybe it was something else I was taking. I did some research and one of the things I was taking at night should be taken during the day, B12. It made sense when I read that, because B12 is supposed to energize you. So duh. My biotin pill also contains B12, so I moved it to my day pills too.

I forgot to bring them with me the last time I saw my doctor, but I see her again the 27th and I'll be sure to bring them. I want to be certain I'm not taking too much of something.

Artemesia's Garden:
Vitamin D, low dose Aspirin, Multivit + Folic Acid

I wish I could remember every day but sometimes I forget.

pinkkittywinks:

--- Quote from: Artemesia's Garden on December 12, 2021, 10:39:31 AM ---Vitamin D, low dose Aspirin, Multivit + Folic Acid

I wish I could remember every day but sometimes I forget.

--- End quote ---

Could you set a reminder on your phone, or perhaps take them with a meal (breakfast for example) I have to leave my tablet boxes out next to my toaster to help me remember to take them everyday :)

It does take time to form a routine/habit with taking medication.

Love pkw xxx

tikibirds:
I take a multivitamin in a gummy form. For some reason, the pill version causes me to puke.
I also used to take a huge amt of iron per Drs prescription for anemia but it never helped. I ended up getting Iron transfusions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version