Creativity > Customs

Another „who was the customizer“ help-seeking thread

(1/2) > >>

pandabear_chan:
Dear members,

I planned to honor some of the older custom pony artists and cleaned my custom pony glass cabinets. These ponies below do not have any artist signature or at least I could not read it - like with the hermit crab pony.

Sadly I have most of the ponies over 10 years now and in this time the old mlparena has been archived so I could not find any information.

Do you probably know who created these beautiful ponies?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
- found, thank you so much :hug:

Thank you
Pandabear_chan

starscout:
Here's the source of your snail pony!

pandabear_chan:

--- Quote from: starscout on October 24, 2021, 02:31:23 PM ---Here's the source of your snail pony!

--- End quote ---

Awh thank you soo much. I saw she's a member here as well and is formerly known as Painted!Mimosa! on Deviantart.

starscout:

--- Quote from: pandabear_chan on October 25, 2021, 01:06:14 AM ---Awh thank you soo much. Do you know if she's a member here too?

--- End quote ---
Looks like she's been inactive for awhile, but she does have a profile here under the same username. She was on dA as well, but she's since deactivated. :(

Griffin:
Ooh nice catch, Starscout! I would've thought that one was by gotbunny.

And speaking of gotbunny, here's your fiery pegasus Frozen Flame!
Gotbunny is still active on Facebook.

The Catbus custom appears to be one of Mana's works: https://www.deviantart.com/lightningmana-crafts/art/Set-of-7-Totoro-customs-350723263

I haven't been able to find the last one so far, sorry! Hope someone will be able to identify the artist :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version