Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Price check: Mimic

<< < (2/11) > >>

Loa:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on October 24, 2021, 12:01:45 PM ---Bless that pony, her prices are always on a rocket going upward!

Well, if anyone is selling one please let me know.  :)

--- End quote ---

Can't wait till she's rereleased by Basic Fun.

Beth3346:
i sold one for about $400 back in April. I really want another one though. Maybe a Basic Fun. I'll be less tempted to sell. :)

Pheasant:
Sold listings from October 1st - today show her selling for $300 - $450 range.

It'll be super entertaining when she's released by BF. :lol:

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Loa on October 24, 2021, 03:04:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on October 24, 2021, 12:01:45 PM ---Bless that pony, her prices are always on a rocket going upward!

Well, if anyone is selling one please let me know.  :)

--- End quote ---

Can't wait till she's rereleased by Basic Fun.

--- End quote ---

That would be great.

LadyMoondancer:
Yeah, actually the reason I was asking is I was thinking of trying to get a crowdfunding thing going on my blog to purchase a Mimic and send it to Basic Fun, as I'm worried her price on eBay will result in them skipping her.

My worry is, with four ponies per Basic Fun set, and 11 Twinkle Eyes they have yet to produce, it would be easy for them to pass over Mimic and choose a cheaper pony.  Basic Fun buys the vintage version of each pony they make, to color-match the hair and bodies.  (Sometimes the photos on the side of the Basic Fun boxes are actually vintage ponies.) And they went through some tough times with Covid, had to lay off some employees to stay afloat.

I'm also thinking of starting a letter campaign--to Basic Fun, to encourage them to make Mimic, and to Target, to try to get them to stock BF ponies again.  I'll keep you guys updated, I have to organize, lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version