collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Fashion Style Ponies Pricing  (Read 397 times)

Offline heyheymandakay

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
G4 Fashion Style Ponies Pricing
« on: September 04, 2021, 04:12:28 AM »
Hi y’all!

I’ve got some Fashion Style G4 Ponies I would like to sell but I was hoping to see what I should price them at. All ponies are OOB but in adult collector condition and have all accessories. The ponies in question are:

• Twilight Sparkle (Unicorn)
• Rarity
• Applejack
• Pinkie Pie
• Rainbow Dash
• Fluttershy
• Princess Celestia
• Princess Luna
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: G4 Fashion Style Ponies Pricing
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 07:34:03 AM »
The first versions of each?

I tried poking around a bit and can't find accurate recent listings to give you a concrete answer. I saw one a Rarity sell with her accessories for $15. I know Applejack with the forelock is more sought after but she has a listing sitting on eBay, no accessories, for $10 or so.

If you want a starting point, I would say $15 or 20 for each mane 6 pony based off what I saw.

Luna and Celestia fetch a bit higher price, I would caution $25 starter for them but again, it's a bit tricky to find relevant listings. Which Celestia and Luna do you have? Tinsel, no tinsel?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline heyheymandakay

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Fashion Style Ponies Pricing
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 11:29:33 AM »
The first versions of each?

I tried poking around a bit and can't find accurate recent listings to give you a concrete answer. I saw one a Rarity sell with her accessories for $15. I know Applejack with the forelock is more sought after but she has a listing sitting on eBay, no accessories, for $10 or so.

If you want a starting point, I would say $15 or 20 for each mane 6 pony based off what I saw.

Luna and Celestia fetch a bit higher price, I would caution $25 starter for them but again, it's a bit tricky to find relevant listings. Which Celestia and Luna do you have? Tinsel, no tinsel?

Yep!
First versions of each, Applejack with the forelock, and Luna and Celestia with tinsel! They were from the original 2011 twin pack target exclusive.
I’ve had trouble finding good listings for them as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal