Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Price check on alt birthflower ponies please!

<< < (2/3) > >>

nhal039:
Wow daffodil is one of the most htf from the set, in my opinion - a rarity in nice condition as she is so prone to pindot.
Normally I would say alt birthflowers sit around $150 -200 USD but I wouldn't be surprised at all if daffodil sold for around $300 - 400 usd

Taffeta:
There's always a market for the alt birthflowers as they had such a limited release worldwide.

I would also echo what Artie said about the safety of kids and G1 ponies. We really just don't know what the state of the plastic is like now.

I'm not hugely organised but I have my pony collection listed in an excep spreadsheet, plus my backcards as well because that's a separate undertaking. It's really hard to value the collection that way with prices fluctuating and ebay auctions etc only being on the server for a limited time. It's difficult to collect a lot of evidence about individual value, especially if it's a large collection.

Tiggums6:
Hmmm I'm after a Lily and I'm in NZ.... :)

applejackbunny:
Hi there! I bought 3 alt birthflowers (daffodil, violet and poppy) around 10 or more years ago and they were going for around £200 apiece then. In my view, they seem to have come down in price a little bit since then (weirdly?)...

4Lindy:
Hi there!  Did you sell the Alt Birthflowers?  I have a friend who needs March to complete her set, if by chance she is still available :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version