collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First look at Basic Fun Twinkle-Eyed!!!  (Read 13656 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: First look at Basic Fun Twinkle-Eyed!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2021, 12:36:19 AM »
Masquerade's absence is entirely due to pose maths, it seems. I think it's likely we might get Galaxy and Speedy later on to balance out Fizzy's production.

Masquerade was my childhood pony and I would love to see her. However I am not sure she's a flagship TE. I would think that would be Fizzy tbh. In the comics here Masquerade was probably more prominent than in the US release media, but it's the US market that matters as far as BF are concerned.

I think the subject of Mimic has been covered very thoroughly already.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2021, 07:16:46 AM »
Hmm, if they did release a Mimic, would I buy her?  She's not one of my favorites but I do really like her body color.  And there is the whole mystical popularity aspect. 

I wonder if they will do Tic-tac-toe... It would be a new pose but it happens to be my favorite pose  :)  Maybe if they ever do TAF ponies that pose would be made, I think Sugarberry is one of the more...popular?...TAF ponies.

I would like it if they made Masquerade, that is probably my favorite pegasus pose and I do like her look.
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline MouseCardinal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • You Can Call Me Al
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2021, 07:53:36 AM »
Hmm, if they did release a Mimic, would I buy her?  She's not one of my favorites but I do really like her body color.  And there is the whole mystical popularity aspect. 

I wonder if they will do Tic-tac-toe... It would be a new pose but it happens to be my favorite pose  :)  Maybe if they ever do TAF ponies that pose would be made, I think Sugarberry is one of the more...popular?...TAF ponies.

I would like it if they made Masquerade, that is probably my favorite pegasus pose and I do like her look.
Would definitely get a Mimic; those prices though  :shocked:

Art by NanoRuby
Life, I love you, all is groovy

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2021, 09:42:55 AM »

Presumably they would be the same price as the other BF ponies, ~$10-15 USD?  I doubt if they would upcharge her.
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline MouseCardinal

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • You Can Call Me Al
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2021, 11:21:09 AM »

Presumably they would be the same price as the other BF ponies, ~$10-15 USD?  I doubt if they would upcharge her.
I was referring to the prices for an actual Mimic, oops  :whoa:

Art by NanoRuby
Life, I love you, all is groovy

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2021, 03:46:04 PM »
I agree Masquerade is a rather iconic TE! I would love to see a second wave with her, although I am more partial to the second wave of them it makes sense to fill out the first few a bit more. I'd be surprised if we didn't get a wave with Galaxy and Speedy; I'd be a little more wary on the latter if we didn't get Sky Rocket made.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »

I was referring to the prices for an actual Mimic, oops  :whoa:

Yes, it'll be interesting to see how a new edition of Mimic will impact prices!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2021, 11:15:18 AM »
Ah, that pure white Gingerbread is so lovely! I really want her :heart:

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2021, 12:13:23 PM »
I'm late to the party here, but it's so good to see an actual picture of what they will look like! Can't wait to see them out in stores.

Offline kid80

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2021, 11:42:19 PM »
So it's looking like October 16 for the TE's at Blain's. Hopefully around the same time for Cracker Barrel...
:silly:

Back in August Blain's said TE's will be available when their holiday Toyland opens Oct 1, and would definitely not be available online.

Today they say
1) Toyland (https://www.farmandfleet.com/toyland/) opens Oct 16, and that as long as the vendor has delivered the item to us by the time Toyland opens then yes, it should be available on 10/16/2021. Basic Fun started shipping the TE's back in August so hopefully they've been delivered to Blain's by now. 
:think:
2) TE's will be individually sold. If TE's are amongst the toys available online, they will be posted on 10/16/2021. The fact that Blain's couldn't confirm online availability is a bit of a bummer though, especially since they flat out denied it in August.   
:sad:

At any rate, I can't wait to see/hear what people discover about the TE's in Blain's and Cracker Barrel in a couple weeks!!! 
:good:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2021, 03:25:39 AM »
This is my gem jam! Hope the retro line continues. Praying for Mimic and not sorry to all the Mimic hoarders :P

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2021, 08:11:43 AM »
I would definitely buy a Mimic, too! She's just so unique looking, especially in a world where most of the time we get pink or purple ponies.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2021, 06:09:34 PM »
love these re-do ponies in general :-) have to admit would have preferred they did the hair color for fizzy to be show accurate so green first,  but that's me being nit-picky perhaps.  And man, as for masquerade i would love for them to issue her in a whizzer pose if they do start a redo of some of the other poses

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2021, 01:48:00 AM »
So today is the 16th of October! Has anyone had any luck??!!

p.s. looking at the photo again I love how Gingerbread's pose came out and I think I might have to try for all of them...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 02:03:55 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2021, 06:33:27 AM »
I need Fizzy and if they do Masquerade I'm sunk.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal