collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First look at Basic Fun Twinkle-Eyed!!!  (Read 13647 times)

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: First look at Basic Fun Twinkle-Eyed!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2021, 07:56:15 AM »
My family's out TE Pony Hunting today! Will update and let you know where they are in the state of Wisconsin for the Wisconsinites.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2021, 08:14:20 AM »
I'm in southern Wi, I called my local farm and fleet and they said they hadn't gotten the shipment yet but expected to sometime this month so I'm checking in next week to avoid opening day of toyland today. I'm glad I called rather than wasting my time as I'm only after the TEs :)
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2021, 08:24:07 AM »
Oh no... I'm traveling about 2 hours to get to where I need to be hopefully they have some.. but the apple orchard is near it so it's not a wasted trip.. maybe I should call and see if they have them and if they do hold a few upfront... hmm

Offline Shadowfax_22

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2021, 09:31:36 AM »
I went to Farm and Fleet right away this morning and the store never got the basic fun ponies in stock and would not be getting them.  The website says they are only available in stores.  My daughter and I were excited to get these ponies too, maybe they will show up online for a decent price.  Hopefully other people will have luck finding them at their stores.

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2021, 10:50:10 AM »
The store in baraboo Wisconsin said  no store got them in yet.. they are waiting on shipments.... they are being sold at $9.99 per pony.
We did our Christmas shopping that is complete now and now at the apple orchard. 

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2021, 10:58:59 AM »
Shipments in the USA are struggling right now. A lot of places can't get their products delivered on time. I'm hoping we'll see these ponies soon!

Unfortunately since Target dropped the Basic Fun, I don't have access to these ponies. :( We don't have the Farm and Fleet chain around here. I might look for them online or on ebay in the future.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »
Shipments in the USA are struggling right now. A lot of places can't get their products delivered on time. I'm hoping we'll see these ponies soon!

Unfortunately since Target dropped the Basic Fun, I don't have access to these ponies. :( We don't have the Farm and Fleet chain around here. I might look for them online or on ebay in the future.

I don't have a Farm and Fleet near me either.  I heard Cracker Barrel was also going to pick these up.   The CB in my area struggled to sell the Gusty set and never got the Earth pony set with Cherries Jubilee

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2021, 11:04:36 AM »

I didn't realise that was a problem over there as well. We have major issues in this regard thanks to a combination of Brexit, COVID and government being slow to deal with both of the above. It's a big mess so toy retailers here are already warning things may sell out and kids may not be able to get the toys they want for Christmas. A lot of stuff may not appear till the new year, so...I'm not holding out for any TEs in the Uk till then. Maybe they'll appear in time for my birthday.

The last set I saw in stores was probably the rainbows or Bubbles' set but that was some time ago thanks to a looong lockdown. They still had Medley and co the last time I was in town mind you. Amazon has had all the sets and the ST AJ release, so it's not been hard to get them, but the place to check over here would be the toy barnhaus in Sutton, as they were always first to get anything new when I lived down in the south.

Hope someone stateside has better luck :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2021, 11:25:47 AM »

I don't have a Farm and Fleet near me either.  I heard Cracker Barrel was also going to pick these up.   The CB in my area struggled to sell the Gusty set and never got the Earth pony set with Cherries Jubilee

Ponyfan

Same with my cracker barrel
I guess if I dont get them while Toy land is open at farm and fleet then I'll search for them on ebay or here in the far future. Hopefully for a good price since these are 9.99 at farm & fleet.

Offline Rainribbon31

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2021, 12:01:06 PM »
I also went to Farm & Fleet right after they opened and it was like Black Friday in there. I was unprepared for how busy and chaotic it would be. There wasn't much for Ponies except some cute fakies and fakie sets, plus a couple boxes of G5 items. After asking an associate I found out they're expecting six (!) to arrive sometime but aren't sure when, and they aren't able to hold toys. So people just have to call in.

I thought I'd try Meijer too and was shocked to find Lickety Split, Tootsie and Posey but no TEs. They had a lot of G4 and G5 toys too, including some kind of mixed package of mini brushable Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and maybe Twilight Sparkle with three main G5 characters. My friend tried another Farm & Fleet and got the same answer - expecting six, etc.

Offline SweetNightmare

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2021, 12:06:07 PM »
Hope they show up soon, since I live in Poland I have to send items to my boyfriend's house (he lives in USA) and I don't want to ask him to drive around to look for them (although if we lived together I would ask him to look for them with me ^^; ).
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2021, 01:18:59 PM »
Yeah we're having a hard time just like other countries. I heard in one of the nearby USA ports there's over 80 ships full of shipping containers that are just sitting at the port, waiting, because there's not enough people working to unload them.

I heard on the news that BJ's Wholesalers (a large chain store that sells items in bulk) hired their own ship to go out to the stuck ships and unload their own shipping containers, just to get their product.

We DO have Cracker Barrel in one of the towns near me! I've only been there once, I vaguely remember they have like a gift shop area when you first walk in? Maybe I'll go see if I can find ponies!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2021, 01:30:25 PM »
The store in baraboo Wisconsin said  no store got them in yet.. they are waiting on shipments.... they are being sold at $9.99 per pony.
We did our Christmas shopping that is complete now and now at the apple orchard. 
I'm sorry you drove so far but I'm happy you had alternate plans. Apple orchards are fun :) Janesville is my home store and I do need cat litter soon so I will attempt to check in once a week probably on Tuesday afternoons with my schedule to avoid the weekends.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2021, 02:59:48 PM »
Yeah we're having a hard time just like other countries. I heard in one of the nearby USA ports there's over 80 ships full of shipping containers that are just sitting at the port, waiting, because there's not enough people working to unload them.

Exactly the same thing is happening here at Folkestone. :/ They actually sent them to Rotterdam to be loaded onto smaller boats...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2021, 01:07:44 PM »
I'm sorry you drove so far but I'm happy you had alternate plans. Apple orchards are fun :) Janesville is my home store and I do need cat litter soon so I will attempt to check in once a week probably on Tuesday afternoons with my schedule to avoid the weekends.

You must not be too far from me, then. Janesville would have been my home store before we moved here, and now the Madison stores are slightly closer. I'll check the Verona store either tonight or Wednesday, since I have to drop my son off in that area.

ETA: I checked...no dice. I'll keep looking; I have at least a half-dozen Farm&Fleets within an hour radius that I can check, and I'll let you guys know if they pop up. The lady I talked to was funny...I showed her the picture on my phone from their website and she exclaimed, 'hey, I still have this one from when I was a kid!'
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:39:29 PM by LadyAmalthea »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal