collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tails  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Mar1978

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/mariosp
Tails
« on: August 12, 2021, 05:17:49 AM »
Hello,

I live in Cyprus and looking to buy some replacement tails for some ponies (some with shedding tails, some that are frizzy and some without), I could try making some on my own, but I can’t find any places in my country that sell colourful hair.  So if I am going to buy online I might as well get some tails from someone who knows well  how to make them. I need at least 2 of each colour. Need them all straight (not curly) and well secured so they don't shed.

I am specifically looking for these colours, all for adult ponies, besides the one for Flurry
Blueberry Baskets/Majesty (I think they are the same?)
Windy Wing Flurry colour (this tail would have to be Windy wing size –thickness and length_)
TAF Yum Yum Colour
Gypsy/Paradise colour
Surprise colour
Unicorn Sparkler Colour
Pegasus Heart Throb Colour

If a hank makes for example 2 tails I would get both so you are not left with raw materials you don’t need
Please PM me if interested in helping
Thanks so much
Marios
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 07:44:07 AM by Mar1978 »

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Re: Tails
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 02:19:21 AM »
Matching tails to G1 ponies is much more difficult than it seems as G1 pony hair fades more or less over time (remember that they are 30 - 40 years old now).
Cyprus does not have a doll hair retailer right. The next ones are located in UK. And it's not guaranteed that if you order there the hair will match your ponies. What you can try is to send the ponies to someone, who's giving them the new tails and send them back to you because also photo matching is not always a 100% match (experiences from a 16 years actively collector, who also restores ponies and has about 2kg of spare tails ;) ). If you're interested I live in Germany and can try my best to give your ponies new tails. Send me a PM if you like.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal