collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony room renovation, set completer, lotsa stuff!  (Read 2855 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Pony room renovation, set completer, lotsa stuff!
« on: July 13, 2021, 07:04:41 AM »
I am excited to share the pony room after a very long needed renovation. March 2020 lockdown left time to reorganize and try new shelving.

Had to wait over a year to share pics. Why you ask? A certain shelf that is on display wasn't to leave the store. Had to wait for someone to retire, literally! Well, that person has spoiled me my entire life, a year is nuttin...

About 20% of the collection was traded or purchased through the community. Many thanks to those who have supported my online sales/customs since 2009. Hugs to A LOT of you! I've been actively collecting for 21 years now. It all started with a dozen ponies in the original herd.

A few days ago sea pony Sea Mist joined the herd. She was the final piece of what I consider to be a complete US store collection (petites, lil litters, dream beauties, play sets, those are separate to me...).

Where to next? A handful of mail orders, second release play sets, petites.

Too many pics for one post, so here's the main walls.

For a comprehensive looksie here's the album click me

North Wall
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes'em, Mork & Mindy. I also LOVE Aladdin & Rainbow Brite. I keep those collections at a minimum upstairs; the rest hangs out in the basement...

West Wall

South Wall

Hubby and I both use this room. He has TONS of sports cards in here, hotwheels/matchbox cars plus a closet full of legos...

East Wall

The set completer!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony room renovation, set completer, lotsa stuff!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 07:36:25 AM »
This is incredible!! Your displays looks great and very well organized.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 08:32:43 AM »
OMG your So Softs look amazing! So floofy. I've also never seen some of those G1 plushes before, the babies!!

I notice that you have the blue towel for your Waterfall, I'm very jealous since this one always gets away. Your jigsaw boxes also look incredibly lovely all together. MOC Wild FLower looks beautiful, too, I love her colours.

Thank you, this is epic!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 08:34:54 AM »
you have an amazing collection! i don't want to look too much. i'm going to get the pony buying bug again.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 11:48:20 AM »
OMG your So Softs look amazing! So floofy. I've also never seen some of those G1 plushes before, the babies!!

I notice that you have the blue towel for your Waterfall, I'm very jealous since this one always gets away. Your jigsaw boxes also look incredibly lovely all together. MOC Wild FLower looks beautiful, too, I love her colours.

Thank you, this is epic!

:o) Thank you! ...Eat, sleep, breathe pony, lol.

A lot of time went in to cleaning and straightening the hair on those plushes. I am an official professional plush restorer.

Post Merge: July 13, 2021, 11:50:25 AM

you have an amazing collection! i don't want to look too much. i'm going to get the pony buying bug again.
Thank you. It's ok to get bit by the bug every once and awhile. wink, wink.
I look and have to step back and say it's time for a break. I have a lot of customs I need to get working on.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:50:25 AM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 01:56:03 AM »
That is an amazing collection & I can see the time & effort you've put into it!!! Your Sea Mist is in great condition too (less murky than mine that's for certain!!!). Congrats on finding her!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline ridi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 02:05:31 AM »
I think I swooned looking through this! What a fantastic collection!

Wishlist

Offline ScotchHop

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Another day, another pony.
    • View Profile
    • @Adventures_In_ponyland
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 02:19:01 AM »
This is really WOW! What a lovely collection and beautifully displayed!
:art: @Adventures_In_ponyland on Insta
Currently seeking G1s;
Cookery pony Cherry Sweet, Picnic Pony (sweet clover) and accessories, Rosette (prize day), Lemon Treats & Mint Dreams. See my ISO list here http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,401816.0.html

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 11:48:13 AM »
That is an amazing collection & I can see the time & effort you've put into it!!! Your Sea Mist is in great condition too (less murky than mine that's for certain!!!). Congrats on finding her!!!
Thank you!
Sea Mist took awhile to find... Had to be the right price, condition did not matter. There's discoloration there, but it lessened with a cleaning. I've learned one thing with white-bodied adult sea ponies, paint their weights white, it lightens up the twist in the bottom of their tails!!

Post Merge: July 14, 2021, 11:48:36 AM

I think I swooned looking through this! What a fantastic collection!
Thank you! :o)

Post Merge: July 14, 2021, 11:49:26 AM

This is really WOW! What a lovely collection and beautifully displayed!
Thank you so very much. :o)

Post Merge: July 14, 2021, 11:50:38 AM

This is incredible!! Your displays looks great and very well organized.
Thank you! Since you're a fellow Wisconsinite, if you're ever near Green Bay, let me know, it's always nice to meet other collectors!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:50:38 AM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale

Online FernMariposa919

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2021, 12:22:21 PM »
What a fun and colorful room! I wish I was your neighbor so I could be invited to come over and see it...though I'd probably stay for hours!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2021, 05:02:39 PM »
Oh how wonderful and amazing the pony collection you have!  :shocked: :newpony: And a really decent room for ponies! :hearts: 
I’ve always wanted a pony room for myself even though I don’t have ponies anywhere near as much as you have!  :)

I could stare at these pictures forever!

I immediately noticed Princess Sparkle in the second picture, especially her hair.  :wow: Have you curled them yourself?
That princess would be much more beautiful with curls than what the original is with straight hair.  :ohyeah:
I also have that beauty myself and I love her a lot! Especially its glittering body and crown.  :glitter: :heart:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2021, 05:44:31 PM »
Congrats! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2021, 09:16:44 PM »
Quote from: mlp4me link=topic=401674.msg1856224#msg1856224
[/quote
Thank you! Since you're a fellow Wisconsinite, if you're ever near Green Bay, let me know, it's always nice to meet other collectors!

I absolutely will! My husband works in and around Green Bay often, but I've never been there, even though it's only 2 or 3 hours away, I think. Now that my kids aren't babies anymore, I really need to get out and start exploring more of our state! Same if you ever get down to the Madison area...I'm not too far from there if you are ever passing through.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 08:47:56 AM »
What a fun and colorful room! I wish I was your neighbor so I could be invited to come over and see it...though I'd probably stay for hours!  :lol: :lol:
:o) Visitors are always welcome!

Oh how wonderful and amazing the pony collection you have!  :shocked: :newpony: And a really decent room for ponies! :hearts: 
I’ve always wanted a pony room for myself even though I don’t have ponies anywhere near as much as you have!  :)

I could stare at these pictures forever!

I immediately noticed Princess Sparkle in the second picture, especially her hair.  :wow: Have you curled them yourself?
That princess would be much more beautiful with curls than what the original is with straight hair.  :ohyeah:
I also have that beauty myself and I love her a lot! Especially its glittering body and crown.  :glitter: :heart:

Thank you.
You have a good eye. Princess Sparkle is one of my favorites - sparkly and comes with a gimmick!  The bigger on the left is the Euro exclusive release; the other with the curly hair is a custom that I made (poor baity Sherbet, she had no chance...). I felt she needed a US release, she's super sparkly and everything else, lol.

Congrats! 
:o) Thank you!
[/quote

I absolutely will! My husband works in and around Green Bay often, but I've never been there, even though it's only 2 or 3 hours away, I think. Now that my kids aren't babies anymore, I really need to get out and start exploring more of our state! Same if you ever get down to the Madison area...I'm not too far from there if you are ever passing through.
Exploring is a must! WI has so much to offer, so many antique malls for pony hunting... If I get your way I'll send a message!
The best part if you're in this area there's one other collector that lives very close to me, so it could be a multi-collection visit!

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 11:37:16 AM »
[/quote

Exploring is a must! WI has so much to offer, so many antique malls for pony hunting... If I get your way I'll send a message!
The best part if you're in this area there's one other collector that lives very close to me, so it could be a multi-collection visit!

Ooh, that would be wonderful!! I'm always game to meet more pony collectors!

Yes, the antique malls are like adult playgrounds to me, I really missed them when I was living out west for a few years. Glad to be back, and that things are opening back up again so I can explore them!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal