collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WANTED: Sweetberry, NSS, and Twinkle Eyed!  (Read 1428 times)

Offline sydbar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
WANTED: Sweetberry, NSS, and Twinkle Eyed!
« on: July 01, 2021, 09:31:14 AM »
Hello everyone!

I am specifically looking to collect ponies from the Sweetberry Year 6 collection (Cranberry Muffins, Raspberry Jam, Blueberry Baskets, Strawberry Surprise, Cherry Treats, Boysenberry Pie)
NSS variants or deflocked ponies that were typically only available as So Soft releases (Shady, Buttons, Ribbon, Magic Star, Paradise, North Star, Lofty, Cupcake)
and the Twinkle-Eyed ponies! I only have Galaxy at the moment, but would like to have all of them eventually (Mimic excluded, I'm a realist!): Gingerbread, Sweet Stuff, Masquerade, Whizzer, Fizzy, Locket, Sweet Pop, Speedy, Sky Rocket, maybe Bright Eyes.

If you have any of these available for sale, please let me know! Have a wonderful day!

Offline sydbar

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Sweetberry, NSS, and Twinkle Eyed!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 10:11:30 PM »
Cranberry Muffins, Raspberry Jam, Strawberry Surprise, and Boysenberry Pie have been acquired! Still looking for Blueberry Baskets and Cherry Treats!

Shady and Magic Star deflocked have been acquired! Still looking for Buttons, Ribbon, Paradise, North Star, Lofty, and Cupcake!

Gingerbread, Sweet Stuff, Masquerade, Whizzer, Sky Rocket, Bright Eyes, and Party Time have been acquired! Still looking for Fizzy, Locket, Speedy, and Sweet Pop!

Thank you all!

Offline sydbar

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Sweetberry, NSS, and Twinkle Eyed!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 12:12:03 AM »
Cherry Treats has been acquired! Still really looking for Blueberry Baskets to complete this sweet set!

Paradise, Cupcake, and Ribbon deflocked have all been acquired! Still looking for Buttons, North Star, and Lofty deflocked!

Speedy has been acquired! Still looking for Fizzy, Locket, Sweet Pop, and Tic Tac Toe!

I'm also interested in anyone's Cookery ponies, School Time ponies, and Romance ponies, especially with shipping from the US since those overseas shipping costs easily top out over forty dollars.

Please reply or DM with any of these lovely ponies! I'm very interested and would love to purchase from fellow collectors!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal