collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Music  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Annichen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Soft Pony
  • G1 MLP 4 life
    • View Profile
Music
« on: June 22, 2021, 02:16:08 AM »
I know this is a long stretch but I thought I'd ask anyways - Fellow Pony friends, I need some help. Doesn't take much effort.

Since childhood my wish have been to make music. I could never afford it.
When I became an adult health issues took everything from me, it's been 20 years now and all my friends are gone, people like me have no network.

In 2019 I finally could afford to buy myself enough equipment to learn music and yesterday I released my second song. Unfortunately that was through a competition, and I never compete because it is never about anything but being popular. That just rubs it all in all over again. Reminding me about how being a good person never pay off in the end.

If you have the time and feel like showing a little kindness to a tired heart, check out my song and give it a Vote if you like it.

https://orica.io/contests/music/

My artist name is Machine Grrrl

Thank you in advance, with all my pony heart  :lovey:

Offline Orangei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • mr. moochick
    • View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 05:46:22 PM »
Voted! I really love the song :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

by Buttons!
pony instagram | non-pony instagram | wishlist

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 06:39:26 PM »
Oh dear, I see stuff about NFTs on the side of this website. This isn't some NFT thing, is it?

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Annichen

• So Soft Pony
  • G1 MLP 4 life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 06:40:58 AM »
Voted! I really love the song :)

Thank you ! I'm so glad :) I never do competitions but thought I should step out of my comfort zone for once.

Post Merge: June 24, 2021, 06:44:30 AM

Oh dear, I see stuff about NFTs on the side of this website. This isn't some NFT thing, is it?

It's a new better way, that's what Orica claims anyway. Someone must be the first if we want to be able to look into the future I suppose.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 06:44:30 AM by Annichen »

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 07:31:11 AM »
It's a new better way, that's what Orica claims anyway. Someone must be the first if we want to be able to look into the future I suppose.

Yikes! Their claim is wrong. I am extremely anti-NFT and cryptocurrency. This crap is extremely bad for the environment. One transaction uses up a ridiculous amount of energy. All for a digital receipt saying you "own" an item. Stupid and terrible.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Annichen

• So Soft Pony
  • G1 MLP 4 life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2021, 01:11:53 AM »

Yikes! Their claim is wrong. I am extremely anti-NFT and cryptocurrency. This crap is extremely bad for the environment. One transaction uses up a ridiculous amount of energy. All for a digital receipt saying you "own" an item. Stupid and terrible.

I'm aware of that but this is supposed to be different, there is a video on YT explaining. However, I am losing faith in Orica as the competition is Hacked, and possibly rigged at the same time - and Orica is promoting the artists with most votes despite fact that they are fake votes and most likely hacked by those artist.
And that is a fact.
We are many artists that have followed the progress and in the beginning it was quiet, the votes came in according to where we posted about our entries. And then all of a sudden the votes went up like crazy but a few artists had a ton more votes, and nobody had promoted the contest anywhere, no articles  - nothing. I usually never compete, for this very reason. It is so often fake and hacked.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal