collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thrift store finds  (Read 1281 times)

Offline ponyprincess2021

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Thrift store finds
« on: June 06, 2021, 03:53:58 PM »
I found some ponies at my thrift store. Most of them are g4 and g3. https://www.deviantart.com/ponyprincess2021/art/My-little-pony-thrift-store-finds-881876570 I never really collected g3 but I started to like them a lot more so I don’t really know their names.

Offline Heelys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Member of the Aquacadets
    • View Profile
Re: Thrift store finds
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 06:26:24 PM »
Ohh nice! The silvery one is G3 Moondancer, she’s one of my favorites 🥰 and I can’t see her cutie mark, but the pale pink one may be Fluttershy.
Gender? I hardly know 'er!  :biggrin: | PM me about G1 custom or OOAK World's Smallest commissions! ;)

Offline snowflurs

• Bratz Pony
  • Perpetually tired cat mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 08:39:11 PM »
I wish I could find some g3s at my thrift store  :(
And I could definitely help you identify them if you post some pictures showing them with their cutie marks  :)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 10:50:18 PM »
What a great haul!!! Loving all the G3s you found, not to mention the Newborn Twin xxx The G4s are great too.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponyprincess2021

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 05:46:40 AM »
I started turning the newborn twin into a custom. I didn’t want to but she already had cracks in her and her condition looked like it was enough to call her bait. It looks like she went through a lot. But then I stopped when I found out how much her and her sister costs.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:21:10 AM by ponyprincess2021 »

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 06:27:57 AM »
I started turning the newborn twin into a custom. I didn’t want to but she already had cracks in her and her condition looked like it was enough to call her bait. It looks like she went through a lot. But then I stopped when I found out how much her and her sister costs.

I had no idea they were worth a lot either. Might you put her up for sale and see if anyone is interested?
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline ponyprincess2021

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 07:13:11 AM »
I was able to clean her a lot more now and the only flaws she has now is the front part of her hair being cut and a marker thats scribbled on her leg. I don’t know how I could fix the crack on her hoof though. If I can’t restore her I’ll probably sell her. But I feel like keeping her because she probably wouldn’t sell for much in her condition.

Offline PrincessKittyDragon

• Ouchy Roids Pony
  • All Ponies are Best Pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 09:52:12 AM »
That Seaspray is really pretty ovo congrats on such great finds!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Instagram is princesskittyowo! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal