collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 76645 times)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1185 on: May 08, 2022, 07:11:50 PM »
 :enraged: I hate people who tell serious lies about someone I love! He doesn't even know what these * :rant: * are talking about him.
I don't know if I can even tell him these things I've been told. I am terribly afraid that knowledge will make things worse. I prefer to be silent, for now.  :huh: :(
:zzz:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 08, 2022, 07:13:53 PM »
Not trivial but I don't want to start another WYP thread so soon after I started the last one so I'm not sure where else to post this.  My mom had to go to the ER yesterday because she was in so much pain.  She went to free standing ER instead of one connected to a hospital because my dad didn't want her to have to wait for 6 hours or more to be seen.  The ER dr gave her some medicine, sent her home and told her to follow up with her regular dr this week. 

On the more trivial side of things some store employees were really rude to my mom yesterday when she asked politely what time the store would be open.   It was a kiosk store in the mall and when she asked, they told her they "weren't open yet" instead of telling her the time that they would be open.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1187 on: May 09, 2022, 05:48:05 AM »
I'm so sorry about your mom :hug: I hope it's nothing serious.

--

Ants again -_- I blame all the rain we had the other day. On the flip-side I've gotten rid of the fruit flies, again. I hope they stay gone.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 10, 2022, 08:56:47 AM »
Sister brought home a germ from one of her friends. I have now caught this germ and I am fairly sure I’m not well. Coupled with my other health problems right now, I did not need this…whatever this is on top of it. It’s a cold I think, but could also maybe be pneumonia of all things.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 11, 2022, 12:28:41 PM »
I'm sick, caught a nasty cold. My kid has a cold and I think strep throat on top of it. Taking her to the doctor tomorrow.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 12:42:34 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 11, 2022, 12:44:27 PM »
Well my one out of 3 friends I have at school has been sick with the rona for last week and this week. I'm not in the happy heights but i'm sort if there. It is hard not having a friend you want to see at school be out sick. I hope she gets better and comes back so I can laugh hard with her agian.  -_-
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 12:48:41 PM by Rainlove The Pegasus »
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 12, 2022, 01:39:48 AM »
Maybe not trivial per se, but it’s not enough of a complaint to start a WYP thread

When I was driving home tonight I passed by a jinxed hotel that can never seem to keep the same name for more than a few months. I pass it every night and there is usually some activity, but nothing odd. Tonight though there were maybe about 20 cop cars, crime tape all around the main entrance, and people in the parking lot being interviewed.

So I’m already on high alert, right? Well I pulled up to my assigned parking and sat there for a while. I do this most nights, I may be listening to the end of a song or gathering up my stuff. Just as I’m turning off my car I catch a glimpse of someone standing behind my car. He was always back in the parking area behind me, and I couldn’t tell if he was facing me or had his back to me. Actually…I guess I could t even tell if it was a man, but I felt like it was. But no big deal. I’m cautious at night anyway when getting out of my car so I sit there for a few minutes to see what he’s up to. Usually people are also just getting home themselves and will be on their way before I have the chance to worry too much.

This guy didn’t move. I kept starting out my rear view window because that was the only way I could keep an eye on him without being obvious. Since a few minutes had passed without either of us moving, I decided I was uncomfortable and would drive around the block a few times and come back. I noticed when I turned my car back on and started to back up it looked like he started moving towards me. I freaked out, floored it, and my phone went flying under my seat. So now I’m REALLY panicked because I don’t have immediate access to my phone to call for help if I need it. I also at that point was planning on just going back to my parents house but if they had locked the door behind me now I had no way to tell them it was ME ringing their doorbell at midnight. >_<

I got out to a different part of my neighborhood and tried searching for my phone, but it was gone. I couldn’t find it without a flashlight and….my phone is my flashlight. Thankfully my parents live close and I was able to get back quick and let them know what was going on. I ended up staying there for another hour or so and had my mom drive back with me.

I hope I’m just being paranoid, but the whole situation really spooked me. Maybe it was just a neighbor I don’t know who was just as scared as me….but since something bad had clearly just happened a few blocks away I didn’t feel like taking any chances. Ugh, and I e had trouble sleeping these past few nights. I left early to try and get to sleep sooner but now I’m all wound up. :( Sorry for the long post. I needed to write it all out somewhere to get it off my mind.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1192 on: May 12, 2022, 05:00:56 AM »
@Minty_Magic, i'm glad you're ok. that sounds like a scary situation.

my complaint is that i still have a lot of stuff to unpack and i'm tired. i really hit a wall with all of this moving stuff. also work is still stressing me out.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1193 on: May 12, 2022, 05:30:33 AM »
Minty_Magic, that sounds so scary. I'm glad you're okay.

--

Last night an ambulance and fire truck came here and parked in the lot outside my bedroom. It's not unusual to see this because of the elderly people who live here, and kids. It's usually one of the two. Anyway, they were parked there for a long time and kept the lights on. The lights were getting into the room while I was trying to sleep. I normally sleep with my blanket over my head but I was hot last night. The lights were bothering me.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 12, 2022, 06:27:32 AM »
Maybe not trivial per se, but it’s not enough of a complaint to start a WYP thread

When I was driving home tonight I passed by a jinxed hotel that can never seem to keep the same name for more than a few months. I pass it every night and there is usually some activity, but nothing odd. Tonight though there were maybe about 20 cop cars, crime tape all around the main entrance, and people in the parking lot being interviewed.

So I’m already on high alert, right? Well I pulled up to my assigned parking and sat there for a while. I do this most nights, I may be listening to the end of a song or gathering up my stuff. Just as I’m turning off my car I catch a glimpse of someone standing behind my car. He was always back in the parking area behind me, and I couldn’t tell if he was facing me or had his back to me. Actually…I guess I could t even tell if it was a man, but I felt like it was. But no big deal. I’m cautious at night anyway when getting out of my car so I sit there for a few minutes to see what he’s up to. Usually people are also just getting home themselves and will be on their way before I have the chance to worry too much.

This guy didn’t move. I kept starting out my rear view window because that was the only way I could keep an eye on him without being obvious. Since a few minutes had passed without either of us moving, I decided I was uncomfortable and would drive around the block a few times and come back. I noticed when I turned my car back on and started to back up it looked like he started moving towards me. I freaked out, floored it, and my phone went flying under my seat. So now I’m REALLY panicked because I don’t have immediate access to my phone to call for help if I need it. I also at that point was planning on just going back to my parents house but if they had locked the door behind me now I had no way to tell them it was ME ringing their doorbell at midnight. >_<

I got out to a different part of my neighborhood and tried searching for my phone, but it was gone. I couldn’t find it without a flashlight and….my phone is my flashlight. Thankfully my parents live close and I was able to get back quick and let them know what was going on. I ended up staying there for another hour or so and had my mom drive back with me.

I hope I’m just being paranoid, but the whole situation really spooked me. Maybe it was just a neighbor I don’t know who was just as scared as me….but since something bad had clearly just happened a few blocks away I didn’t feel like taking any chances. Ugh, and I e had trouble sleeping these past few nights. I left early to try and get to sleep sooner but now I’m all wound up. :( Sorry for the long post. I needed to write it all out somewhere to get it off my mind.

Or you've got good instincts and follow them. That sounds scary.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 12, 2022, 07:52:47 AM »
Last night an ambulance and fire truck came here and parked in the lot outside my bedroom. It's not unusual to see this because of the elderly people who live here, and kids. It's usually one of the two. Anyway, they were parked there for a long time and kept the lights on. The lights were getting into the room while I was trying to sleep. I normally sleep with my blanket over my head but I was hot last night. The lights were bothering me.

I recommend investing in a sleep mask.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 12, 2022, 10:07:45 AM »
I'm having a really bad day and 99% of it has been caused by my dad.  :wail:  He took the car in to have the windshield replaced because he thought the insurance company was taking to long.  He then got mad when he went by an hour after the appointment time and it didn't look the shop had started to work on the car yet even though he got a text earlier that said it was "in work."  He went in to talk to the guy working at the shop and he was on the phone and that made my dad madder.  After we had been home for a little while my mom said that the insurance company was wanting more pictures sent.  For some reason we can't send email from my mom's phone so I was going to ask if I could text the pictures to my dad's phone and then email them.  He came out in to the hallway yelling about something so I decided to just figure out how to do it without his phone.

I wasn't feeling well this morning when I got up anyway and all of this with my dad hasn't made my day any easier.  I know everyone gets mad sometimes I needed to post about this somewhere.

Also, I started a new medicine last week. One of the side effects is daytime grogginess.  It's gotten a little better each time I take the medicine but it still leaves me in a fog that doesn't lift until at least mid morning the next day. :(  I'm only supposed to take the new medicine as needed but I don't like how it takes so long for it to wear off. 

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 12:36:28 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 12, 2022, 12:22:47 PM »
Finally I can be up without coughing my lungs up, so I decided to have a look around the house, make sure everything was running smoothly while I was sick.
Despite what my family says about me “not doing anything”, there was a lot of stuff that needed doing that didn’t get done while I was down. I’m pretty sure our fish would have starved to death if I waited any longer.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 12, 2022, 01:10:00 PM »
Minty_Magic, I'm glad you're okay! Really scary situation!  :shocked:
:zzz:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1199 on: May 12, 2022, 02:40:28 PM »
I recommend investing in a sleep mask.

I tried that. The feeling of it kept me from getting comfortable.

--

Ugh, I feel awful :( It started yesterday but I thought maybe it was just my mood affecting everything. I had to cancel my Friday appointment because I feel even worse today. I've got a massive headache.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal