collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 76284 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #675 on: December 03, 2021, 07:04:40 AM »
:hug: Ponyfan, it's always the little things that build up and just get so frustrating.

:hug: BC, I hope you feel better soon.

Today's been a really gloomy weather day all around. It's started to get to that time of the year when it feels like there's literally no day and I have so little motivation. Apparently taking vitamin D doesn't change the fact I need light to function properly...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #676 on: December 03, 2021, 01:42:32 PM »
headphones started working again. of course only after i ordered a replacement. i guess i'll either return them or just have them as backup.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 03, 2021, 02:52:08 PM »
After using a public restroom I turned the water faucet up too strong and it sprayed all over my top. Which was the kind where it really shows up. :redface:

Thankfully, I have a big purse so I just hid myself behind it afterward, but still. >.<
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 02:54:51 PM by Harmonie »

|My Collection|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #678 on: December 03, 2021, 03:11:43 PM »
Thanks, Taffeta. I don't feel much better today unfortunately.

My cat kept waking me up last night and I had a hard time sleeping. It was also one of those times where my body didn't know if it was too hot or too cold. I had the window open, the fan on but I also had on socks and was under my gravity blanket.

My back hurts so much today. The pain runs down my legs too. It's a weird feeling, like there are strings in my legs connected to my back and when I move one the other gets pulled (I know there are tendons and whatnot, but I think it's literally my nerves). I try stretching and it feels good but the feeling doesn't last at all.

I bought sub buns from the Walmart bakery and they are going moldy already. I knew I should have used them sooner.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 03, 2021, 03:58:29 PM »
Today has been a better day not as much has gone wrong but I still have a complaint.

I've been waiting for months for 2 books to come out.  I decided to go to the bookstore and there were the books right there on the shelf.  Sounds great right? I decided to double check on Amazon to see if I had been wrong about the release date.  It turns out that the bookstore put them out early and they aren't supposed to be out until Tuesday.  :(  This isn't the first time the bookstore has done this and now I have to make another trip next week to buy the books that were right in front of me. 

I don't bring it to the bookstore's attention when they do this because I know that an employee made a mistake and I don't want them to get in trouble but it's so frustrating to see books out too early that I can't buy. 

I've been wanting to watch anime but haven't had much time to do so lately.

Black Curtains, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #680 on: December 04, 2021, 06:13:47 AM »
I'm in trouble :( :(

I overdrew my bank account again and was hit with the $35 fee. Then an auto payment came in for 7 dollars and I was hit with the $35 fee again! I didn't know it did it after each transaction :(

I think all the auto payments are done. Netflix takes theirs on the 13th and there will be money in my account by then for sure.

My mom wants to give me less because she needs money for xmas presents. Maybe I can ask my dad for more from him. Because I'm now $89 in the red and I need money for rent, internet, electric, cat supplies, my supplies... I won't have enough. I can't ask my friends to bail me out, I've already done that twice and still haven't paid them back.

Being broke sucks :cloud:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 04, 2021, 07:20:02 AM »
Being overdrawn is the worst xxx

It;s never good to hear you've accidentally gone over your budget. It doesn't happen to me much, but when it does...  :( :( :(
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #682 on: December 04, 2021, 03:24:27 PM »
My mom changed her mind a little and is giving me $50 more than she said originally. It's still less than normal but any helps. I asked my dad if he could give me extra and he said 'we'll talk about it' which means he hopes I forget. I didn't tell them about the overdraft.

My new complaint is I needed to get some ingredients for food for xmas before it was all sold out. But I decided, for some reason, to have it delivered today between 9-10pm. I'm usually in bed way before that. I did take a four hour nap today, so hopefully it won't be so bad. Why did I do that though?

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 05, 2021, 12:02:21 PM »
I know it is not winter yet but it is Dec and I want snow.  :pout: :pout:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #684 on: December 05, 2021, 02:37:30 PM »
My cable tv is still pixellating...its so annoying.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #685 on: December 05, 2021, 03:55:10 PM »
I feel so drained. Energy level is at zero and beyond. I tried to take a nap but it was that same thing with the climate - too hot and too cold at the same time. I've had a teeny tiny headache right at my temples all day. I think it's from stress. My appetite is bad. I hardly eat. Food is going bad because I don't use it in time.

My mom is real depressed and now doesn't care if we have Christmas or not. I requested she make a particular dish with my help. She said yes, but she doesn't have the money for the main ingredient which is expensive (kielbasa from the local butcher) and asked me to tell my dad he has to buy it. I'll bring it up with him tomorrow but I know he's going to throw a fit (he does about everything). Also I can't get the cream cheese for my dip (again, same thing happened for Thanksgiving).

Just having a hard time right now.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #686 on: December 05, 2021, 07:06:19 PM »
@BlackCurtains :hug: :hug:

not really a complaint but today while i was driving home i saw something fairly disturbing. it was a car with what appeared to be a smallish billboard with rotating advertisements. are people selling ads on their cars now? i don't want that to be a thing. enough marketing already.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 06, 2021, 11:31:10 AM »
@BlackCurtains :hug: :hug:

not really a complaint but today while i was driving home i saw something fairly disturbing. it was a car with what appeared to be a smallish billboard with rotating advertisements. are people selling ads on their cars now? i don't want that to be a thing. enough marketing already.

Although, a sign on your car to tell the person behind you to stop tailgating or to turn off their brights would be nice.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 06, 2021, 12:04:23 PM »
I feel horrible today. :(  I'm pretty sure I'm not sick but I haven't well at all. A strong cold front came in last night. We had highs near 80F yesterday and today it's only in the upper 40's so that might be a factor. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 06, 2021, 06:45:46 PM »
Why is it sometimes I just crash out for nearly 24 hours??? Weird

And whoever needs it, including BC:  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

FREE HUGS!!! Please take one
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal