collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 76469 times)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #585 on: November 10, 2021, 05:45:59 PM »
Oh BC, I hope you already feel better!  :hug:
---
Thank you all for the nice words!  :hug:
On Wednesday morning, I delivered the remaining samples to the lab. I got a new appointment for a doctor on 23.11. I think I'll be able to wait until then. As long as I stay calm and I don't google anything related to illnesses.  :relaxed:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 11, 2021, 05:41:37 AM »
i had to go to the dentist and get cleaned... it's been over 2 years and i felt so guilty...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #587 on: November 11, 2021, 05:57:31 AM »
Thank you Ponyfan and Heart of Midnight :hug: Today is going better! It's only 9am though :P
--
I smell potatoes and it's making me hungry.

Also the humidity is back and things feel wet again, but at least my dry mouth and throat are gone.

I don't think my cat feels good today :( She only ate a little bit of breakfast and didn't eat her treats! I hope it's just something mild and she feels better soon.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 11, 2021, 06:18:20 AM »
I'm glad today is going better so far BlackCurtains.

Last night, I cut my thumb on a knife when I checked to see if it was sharp.  My parents bought a set of knives from a garage sale but right after we started using them regularly most of the tips broke off.  The knives are still sharp though.

I had a horrible asthma attack this morning.  It started at 3:30am and lasted around 2 hours.  :(  I thought that  going back to bed for a while might help but even now if I move around too much I start coughing again. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #589 on: November 12, 2021, 04:00:31 AM »
I was awakened by my cat retching over my face. I sat up immediately and said please don't puke on my pillow, and what did she do? Yep. Big hairball. On my pillow. So that was loads of fun to clean up. But it does explain why she wasn't feeling well yesterday.

I've been fruit fly free for a while now but when I was refilling my water bottle at the sink I noticed a drain fly on the wall. Great! I can't win.

edit: omg I "unsubscribed" to some emails yesterday and today I had 55 spam messages! Usually it's about 8 or so. Ugh.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 06:58:49 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 12, 2021, 03:18:39 PM »
I'm so frustrated right now.  I ordered a few books from Amazon earlier this week and they were supposed to come today.  When I got off work my mom told that they didn't come yet.  As soon as I got home I looked up the tracking number figuring that they were probably delivered to a different address by mistake.   The last update before I left for work said it was Out for Delivery.  When I checked the tracking after work it said something different.   The tracking mentions forwarding (I've lived at the same address for years now so I didn't put a forwarding order in)  or incorrect zipcode.  It's really strange because as far as I know everything should be correct on the address label  unless Amazon made a mistake printing it.  I was trying to figure out why the status changed and where the package was and my dad decided to also look it up on his computer.  That would have been okay but he decided to go through Google and not the USPS site even though I showed him the same information on my computer.

My dad said that will probably show up tomorrow.  When I agreed with him he said that he said the same thing.  He also told me that he wasn't going to go to the post office to ask about it because it's not urgent. 

I know I shouldn't be so upset about some missing books but it feels like the straw that broke the camel's back. I ended up crying while I was putting away my laundry and I'm almost in tears again now. 

I've had headaches a lot this week (probably due to stress) and I'm starting to get worried as I only usually get severe headaches one or two days a month. 

The books were going to be a bright spot this week and I thought ordering through Amazon would be more convenient than going to the bookstore. :(

I feel like because I was trying to be accommodating to everything that was going on this week with my parents that I've ended up losing because the books didn't arrive on time. :(  I know I'm over emotional right and that is a big factor why I feel this way.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 07:00:11 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #591 on: November 13, 2021, 05:19:44 AM »
I'm so sorry, Ponyfan :( :hug: It sucks when you're expecting something and things change. As for the headaches, you should definitely see a doctor if you feel you're having too many/they got worse. In the meantime, a warm compress can help with stress and tension headaches as can massage. Try to take some time and massage the back of your neck and shoulders if you can. I hope things improve and you get your books :hug:

--

I offered to make some things for Thanksgiving and said I would buy the ingredients. But DCF really screwed me this month because they sent my food stamps for Oct on the 7th and they aren't sending November's until the 26th. I had to buy some groceries for myself and didn't have enough left over to get the stuff for Thanksgiving. I do have some money, but I'm trying not to spend it. So I'm going to have to tell my mom and hope that she can get the things I need (6 blocks of cream cheese and a bag of walnuts, which are expensive).

My cat kept waking me up and I forgot to take my night meds again, so I didn't sleep well at all.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 13, 2021, 03:22:17 PM »
Thank you BlackCurtains.  :hug:  My books arrived today safe and sound. :D    I'll know next time if the status changes to that again that they will probably arrive the next day but it was the first time I had seen the message about forwarding to another address for delivery.  When I opened the box I found the smallest book at the bottom of the box under the larger books I ordered.  It would make more sense to me to put the smallest book on top of the larger ones but I'm not complaining.

Thanks for the suggestions about reliving the headache pain.  I'm going to try tracking them and see if I can figure out a pattern or if they seem to be stressed related.  I have to see my dr next month anyway so if they're still a problem then I'll bring it up.

I hope your mom is able to get you the things you need to make your Thanksgiving dishes.  I know what it's like when your budget is really tight.

Ponyfan 

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #593 on: November 13, 2021, 04:57:36 PM »
I'm glad your books came! :D

My mom went to order the cream cheese but they were all sold out. She was able to get the walnuts, but I'll have to wait probably until after Thanksgiving to make the dip. It sucks too, because it's my favorite dip (green olive) and I haven't made it in a long time so I had a craving for it.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 13, 2021, 11:10:36 PM »
THIS ESSAY IS TAKING FOREVER!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 14, 2021, 06:32:37 AM »
Not trivial but I'm not sure where else to post this.  Last night someone broke the glass on our display case in the front yard.  The reason my dad built the case in the first place was because people stole Christmas decorations from our yard when they weren't protected.   The decorations are still there but the glass is shattered.

Our neighbors across the street have security cameras but we don't know yet if they were able to get whoever did this on camera.  The police are going to come take a report.

I heard a noise last night but there are always cars going up and down the street at night. Whatever noise I heard didn't sound like glass breaking.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 06:35:51 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #596 on: November 14, 2021, 07:29:22 AM »
Aw, that really sucks! I'm sorry. I hope the police can track down who did it.

--

My left foot and leg hurt pretty bad. The sciatica in my leg has been getting worse but this is the first time I've had a problem with my left foot. It feels very sore and like the blood has drained out of it. It looks fine. It's impeding my progress today because I keep having to sit and put it up.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #597 on: November 14, 2021, 07:37:23 AM »
Random vandalism sucks. I'm glad at least nothing was stolen, ponyfan. I hope they can figure out who it was.

My trivial complaint is that the nerves in my shoulder are being annoying again.

I've been to the doctors so many times about nerves in various places and I'm sure they think I'm making it up but I'm not.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 14, 2021, 03:39:46 PM »
The police came but we don't have a case number.  We checked with one set of neighbors that we know have cameras but they don't know how to rewind  the footage the cameras record.

Another set of neighbors caught the people who broke the glass on their Ring cameras and came over earlier to let us know that they had it on video. It happened around 2:30 this morning.  Based on what the people said in the video they decided to break the glass because they didn't like the Christmas decorations we had in there.   

My bedroom window faces that side of the yard and it frightens me a little that the neighbors across the street heard the people yelling and the glass breaking but I didn't hear a thing.  I use a CPAP machine at night but I didn't think that it drowned out that much noise. 

BlackCurtains and Taffeta, I'm sorry you're both in pain. :(

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 03:43:12 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 14, 2021, 07:44:44 PM »
Microsoft wants me to upgrade from Windows 10 but for me that would mean getting a new computer (or seriously upgrading) because mine doesn't have the right programs for Windows 11.  My computer is 9 years old, but I really like the color and I don't want a new one especially since most laptops now don't have a DVD/CD player/burner.  Why can't they just let me be? 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal