collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 75490 times)

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #570 on: November 07, 2021, 02:33:55 PM »
Today i told my partner that the beauty industry is annoying and he asked if there are any industries that don't annoy me. i guess i complain a lot. also no they all annoy me at one point or another.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #571 on: November 08, 2021, 04:38:14 AM »
Man, I am so acclimated to the Florida heat. It's 56 degrees this morning and I had to close the window closest to me because I'm too cold. Thinking of getting my hoodie...

I'd like to move back to Wisconsin some day but the winter, heck even spring and fall, would kill me :P

edit: Aw! The arm of my chair broke off :mad: I think I can fix it. Pfft. This gaming chair is SO not worth 300 bucks (I didn't pay that, thankfully)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 06:01:23 AM by BlackCurtains »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 08, 2021, 11:09:56 AM »
I'm really stressed right now.  I feel like I'm about to cry.   :cry: Everything is building up and I'm afraid that if one more thing goes wrong that everything might shatter. 

My dad has some medical tests coming up this week to try to find out more about the problems he's been having recently. One of the drs discovered that he's anemic.

My dad brought home cheese pizza again even though I don't like it. :(  He's convinced that it's better to get cheese instead of pepperoni because my mom always takes the pepperoni off of hers.

I've been waiting for an item to be restocked on Amazon.  This morning it finally was but due to Amazon allowing people to order from this shipment the item is in limited stock again.   It's making my head spin trying to catch the item in stock.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #573 on: November 08, 2021, 12:56:39 PM »
I'm really stressed right now.  I feel like I'm about to cry.   :cry: Everything is building up and I'm afraid that if one more thing goes wrong that everything might shatter. 

:hug:

Also, wishing your Dad the best with his tests.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #574 on: November 08, 2021, 02:20:23 PM »

:hug: I'm sorry :(

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 08, 2021, 05:55:26 PM »

Lots of hugs! :deathhug:
----

On Monday morning I was in the blood tests and the results came already during the day!  :wow: It was quick!
There are a few points I am worried about and nervous about.  :huh:   A urine sample still needs to be taken. Then after that test result, I get to talk to the doctor again.

I have hematophobia and had a little difficulty sitting calm during sampling.  :freak: Although I didn’t look at what the nurse was doing at all, I heard blood “hissing” into the sampling tube. Yuck!  :yucky: During the filling of the fifth tube, I began to feel dizzy and began to feel unwell. Luckily, I was able to keep myself brisk and didn’t faint or vomit, even though it was very close. Horrible that phobia.  :huh:

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 08, 2021, 06:13:16 PM »
Ponyfan  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Heart Of Midnight, glad you made it through all the testing & are figuring out what's wrong so you can sort it. That was so brave of you xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #577 on: November 09, 2021, 04:25:59 AM »
I hope it's nothing serious, Heart of Midnight :hug: Good for you getting your blood drawn with the phobia!

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 09, 2021, 07:21:31 AM »
Me: *vacuums the whole house, feeling good despite the vacuum breaking*
My entire family: *proceeds to walk around the house with shoes on, tracking dirt, rocks and other debris*
Oh hey! My sister went into my room to get something and she has made a mess of the place and didn’t clean it up. I know my room isn’t the neatest of places but would it kill her to put the things she moves around back where they belong?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:50:44 AM by Mewtwofan1 »
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 09, 2021, 07:59:39 AM »
Thank you everyone.  :hug:  I'm hoping that once things settle down my stress level will go back down too,   I still feel like everything is about to crash around me.  :cry:

I decided to order a few things on Amazon today and what should have been a simple task turned out much more complicated than it needed to be.  Why must Amazon make things harder? 

@HeartofMidnight   I'm glad you were able to make it through having your blood drawn. 

I hate needles so anything involving them is scary for me.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #580 on: November 10, 2021, 05:31:39 AM »
This is going to sound really strange but I can't remember what happened last night before I went to bed. I was working on an art project all day. I think I went to bed around 6pm? When I woke up this morning I noticed I hadn't taken my nighttime medicine and on my desk was a half full can of Dr. Pepper - I never leave soda in the can. Also my phone was missing and I found it under the bed :blink:

I must have been VERY tired.

I didn't sleep well though, I kept waking up and being alert. Probably because I didn't take my medicine.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #581 on: November 10, 2021, 08:42:03 AM »
Parents were clearing the kitchen today and put peppermint oil down to try and discourage spiders.

Well, I don't know about the spiders, but I have a reeeally sensitive sense of smell, and I can now not go downstairs xD.

I'm calling it daughter repellent.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 10, 2021, 09:15:35 AM »
I'm sorry that the peppermint oil is so strong Taffeta.  I'm really sensitive to certain smells too.  I can't be in the same room if my parents use bleach. 

My dad's medical tests turned out okay. 

Spoiler
The dr told my mom afterwards that he was looking for cancer because my dad had all of the symptoms but he didn't find any.

I had a slight migraine last night.  It's a little unusual because I don't get them very often.

I'm impatiently waiting for my Amazon order to ship.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #583 on: November 10, 2021, 11:14:27 AM »
This day sucks :mad: -_-

I didn't say this earlier but this morning, to find my phone under the bed, I stupidly got down on the floor on my knees. I should not have done that. I got stuck and couldn't move my legs out from under me. Then I had an asthma attack and couldn't reach my inhaler. I eventually managed to scoot backwards to where I had enough room to shift my legs and sit. From there I got up.

So my legs, knees, back and lungs hurt REAL BAD today. My wrists, thumbs and neck hurt also because of this sculpture I'm making. It's due on the 14th so I gotta hustle and my hands are screaming and my neck hurts from looking down all the time.

Plus, my dad can't see the tiny screen on his all-in-one printer to send scanned documents to his PC. So he comes over here and has me use my printer and email the documents to him (he can't walk and carry his laptop either) so then he goes all the way back home, only to send the email and get one back asking for two more pieces of paper. He comes down here again to do the two other pages and now he's in a bad mood. But he did drive me around to drop off the rent check and get my mail. But this day sucks for me and my dad for sure.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 10, 2021, 12:04:56 PM »
I hope tomorrow is better for you and your dad BlackCurtains.  :hug:

I spent over 30 minutes trying to restore an app to my phone's home screen.  I was trying to send it to the Cloud because I don't use it often but I hit the wrong button.  All of the info I found online said to scroll left on your phone until you found the App Library.  I finally got it to work by scrolling right, not left.

The lock on my bathroom doesn't always catch.  I noticed that it hadn't and turned the knob until it did.  As I was getting ready to go back the the living room I hit all of my fingers except my thumb on the doorframe.  I felt instant pain and several red marks appeared from the force of the impact.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal