collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1s & G3s (updated 6/1)  (Read 4425 times)

Offline Kanthaka

• Trade Count: (+342)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
G1s & G3s (updated 6/1)
« on: April 21, 2021, 02:44:00 PM »
Hello, friends, and welcome to my sales post! I've tried to be very thorough and nit-picky in my descriptions (especially for G1s), but if I've overlooked anything and you'd like additional pictures or information, feel free to ask. Please note that all items come from a non-smoking, cat-friendly home. If you're allergic to cats, let me know and I'd be happy to give any ponies you're purchasing an extra wash before sending them off to you.

I've washed and conditioned all of these ponies at some point, but most of them recently spent a couple of months boxed up. Most of them could use a surface clean and condition. If you'd like me to do that for you, just let me know and give me a couple of extra days to get them fully dry!

NOTE: I may not be able to check MLPA messages every day for a while, apologies!

Prices: I know that pricing for ponies is all over the place, so I've gone with my best guess based on Ebay and Mercari. Don't be afraid to make offers or let me know if I'm off.

To Buy: Send me a private message with the items you're interested in along with your zipcode (USA) or country (international) so I can get you a shipping estimate. Once you've agreed to the total, I'll send you a payment request via Paypal. I won't charge you for any transaction fees, so don't worry about those.

Payment: Paypal only! I would also trade for ponies on my recently-updated want list.

Shipping: By default, I will ship using the least expensive option with tracking. If you'd like your items to be mailed in a different way or insured, just let me know!

G1

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snow Angels Puffy Sticker (reverse) - $6
The sticker is unused, undamaged, on its original backing, and in the plastic sleeve it came in.

Great Skates Ponywear (on a model) - $4
The skates are fully intact with all wheels and pieces. The cloth part of the skates is a bit fuzzy on the back where the velcro attaches (from being fastened and unfastened). The hot pink frill on the saddle blanket is a bit frayed, but the ribbon ties have no fraying at all on the ends.

Blossom with original ribbon (other side) - $10
Blossom with concave feet and her original white ribbon is in great condition. Her hair is shiny, uncut, and rust free. The bottom plug on the underside of her mane is missing; for a true match, you could cut a snippet from the middle of her tail and fill the plug in. Eyes are perfect, symbols have minimal wear, and she has no significant marks. There are some faint miscellaneous marks that may come off with a magic eraser -- while I have cleaned her, she's been in storage for some time and could use another spa day. Blossom has a slight head/body mismatch that I only notice in direct lighting. Her ribbon is unstained, not wrinkled, and has a small amount of fraying to the ends.

G3

Breezie Azalea Bloom (NDS) - $3
This Breezie is in good condition. She has a speck on the side of her nose and a pink dot on the back of her neck seam and her mane is a bit dry. She has a slight head/body mismatch. Everything else looks good!

Fluttershy III (NDS) - $4
Fluttershy is in good condition! Her hair is nice and the pink is still quite vivid. Her symbol has one smudge and her eyelashes aren't as crisp as they could be; her heart hoof is badly smudged. She doesn't have any marks that stand out, but there is an overall shadowy-ness to her display side.

Easter Gigglebean (NDS) - $6 (HOLD)
Gigglebean is in good condition! She has some very minor marks (pink on her back right hoof, dot on her stomach) but her eyes and symbol are great and she looks fantastic on display. Her hoof heart is rubbed and her hair, while uncut and glossy, is a bit dry. A good round of conditioning should help her out immensely. I believe she has the very beginnings of tail rust.

Baby Honolu-Loo (NDS) - $6 (HOLD)
This baby looks good! Her hair is a bit dry but manageable, and her eyes and symbol are good with one very minor scratch to the non-display side eye. Her metallic raised designs and light pink wings have some rubs, and the paint on her non-display side wing looks a bit sloppy. Her body is a uniform off-white with some play wear around the hooves. Please take a good look at the pictures for this one!

Minty (NDS) - $4
Minty's real problem is dry, dry hair with crinkled tinsel. Other than that, the only noteworthy flaw I see is a scratch to her non-display eye.

Butterfly Island Skywishes (NDS) - $2
I'd consider this pony baity because of all of the marks. There's blue pen on her back leg, grayish marks on her rump and neck, a green mark on her non-display side shoulder, pen on the back of one ear, and a hot pink spot on one hoof. Her eyes, symbols, and hair are all pretty decent with some dryness to the ends of her hair.

Sunny Daze with plastic tail (NDS) - $1
She's ever so slightly smaller than a normal G3 with a plastic tail and a much harder body. Her symbol is badly rubbed and she has a pen mark under her mane. The tip of her nose is slightly orange and there's some staining on the bottoms of her hooves. Great mane though!

OTHERS

NIB Sunny Starscout: Crystal Adventure - $8
The box's hang tag is creased at the bottom; the box is otherwise in perfect shape. The pony inside has a blue smudge on her face above her eyebrow; I would recommend going over the spot with a magic eraser after opening.

Bitty Blossoms (pic two, pic three, pic four) - $10
I made this girl in 2015. She has her factory hair (as well as a slight head/body mismatch). She was repainted with acrylics. None of her painted areas are the least bit sticky after living in a box in a humid location for six years.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 02:06:40 AM by Kanthaka »

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, Fakies, & More! (updated 5/7)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 02:10:31 PM »
Freshly updated!

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, G4s, Bait, Customs, MH... (big update 5/25!)
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 06:28:04 PM »
Updated again! I'm cleaning out the ol' bait box and realizing that some of these G3s just aren't bait.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, Customs, MH, etc! (updated 5/31)
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 01:18:21 PM »
Bump for a little update and some price adjustments. :P

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, & Customs! (updated 6/7)
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 01:05:38 PM »
A smallish update! I also lowered some prices in the hopes of selling these here instead of over on eBay.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: G1s, G3s, & Customs! (updated 6/13)
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 11:06:56 AM »
sent a PM :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: Restored G1s, G3s, & Customs! (updated 6/17)
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 03:28:33 PM »
Updated! The two restored G1s ought to have pictures up tomorrow; the G3s will be up by Tuesday.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, G4s, Baits, & More! (updated 7/2)
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 06:06:42 PM »
Big update! I have cleaned so many ponies lately, y'all.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: Collection Clean-Out (WIP, updated 8/10)
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 12:33:53 AM »
Updated! I have maybe ten more ponies (all G1) and a handful of baits I'll be adding as I sort through my collection and complete some restoration projects that have been languishing; I hope to have everything up here and priced by the end of this month and cleaned up/pictured not too long after that. If you see something you'd like but want to wait to save on shipping, I'd be happy to set things aside for you until you're ready to finalize.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: Moving Sale: G1s & bait! (updated 8/15)
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2021, 03:08:38 PM »
Updated with just about everything I plan on getting rid of before I move! One or two more ponies may be added, but this is mostly it.

Offline peteb182

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pedrobaldriz.com
Re: Moving Sale: G1s & bait! (updated 8/17)
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 10:43:23 PM »
Hi! Sent you a PM

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, G3s, & Fakies (updated 1/23)
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 11:40:12 PM »
It's been a while, but I've got some new ponies up for sale! Sorry they aren't as well-groomed as usual; moving is rough on boxed up ponies.

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, Stickers, G3s, & Fakies (updated 2/9)
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 05:41:35 PM »
Update!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: G1s, Stickers, G3s, & Fakies (updated 2/9)
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2022, 05:16:43 AM »
That Sunny Daze figure came with the Book & Beauty set. I bought the set for the books. Another similar set cane with an actual Forsythia Pony, but is rarer
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Kanthaka

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Re: G1s, Stickers, G3s, & Fakies (updated 2/10)
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2022, 04:57:30 PM »
That Sunny Daze figure came with the Book & Beauty set. I bought the set for the books. Another similar set cane with an actual Forsythia Pony, but is rarer

Thanks so much! I don't think I ever encountered that one in the store back when it was originally being sold.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal