collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone personally know hathorcat1320 on eBay  (Read 4620 times)

Offline BabyBlueRibbon

• Trade Count: (+372)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4bu884wztwz4so2/AAD_kw1sL0fybkjpPzWjK7gLa?dl=0
Does anyone personally know hathorcat1320 on eBay
« on: March 26, 2021, 06:44:40 AM »
Hi all. I am worried about her. I know she is a super long time member of the pony world and so I know she is an awesome person. Normally, things go extremely well. this is why I am worried that something is actually wrong.

I am in a transaction with her, and I have sent some emails through the ebay messenger. I am not sure if she is getting those. I have even gone to the ask a question on one of her auctions and I did not get a response from her either.

I really hope it is just she has been ultra busy, and she has not had time to get back with me. I hope someone can help reconnect us together.

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone personally know hathorcat1320 on eBay
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 11:02:28 AM »
Hi all. I am worried about her. I know she is a super long time member of the pony world and so I know she is an awesome person. Normally, things go extremely well. this is why I am worried that something is actually wrong.

I am in a transaction with her, and I have sent some emails through the ebay messenger. I am not sure if she is getting those. I have even gone to the ask a question on one of her auctions and I did not get a response from her either.

I really hope it is just she has been ultra busy, and she has not had time to get back with me. I hope someone can help reconnect us together.

Yes I do. I'll reach out to her. I know some family members have been super sick so something may have happened.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline BabyBlueRibbon

• Trade Count: (+372)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4bu884wztwz4so2/AAD_kw1sL0fybkjpPzWjK7gLa?dl=0
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 11:13:00 AM »
Yes I do. I'll reach out to her. I know some family members have been super sick so something may have happened.

OH NO. This sad news. I knew something big had be happening. I have multiple successful transactions with her over the years. This is why I was getting worried. Thank you for helping out, Loa. Prayers for her family. Hugs

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 03:54:37 PM »
Oh dear, I hope everything's alright :( Keeping her in my thoughts

Offline jenpen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 12:09:55 AM »
Did you ever hear back from hathorcat1320? I am in a similar situation. I was happily communicating with her on ebay about some transactions and then nothing. She had been great communication wise up until that point, so I also feel something must of gone very wrong and I am a bit worried for her.

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 12:55:50 AM »
I recently contacted her as well and got a reply a few days later.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 12:57:19 AM »
I was thinking that I'm sorry I don't see her on the Arena anymore and that I hope she's OK.

If anyone is organising an e-card for example I'd be pleased to sign it.

:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 01:45:07 AM »
I shall poke her again!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 02:44:50 PM »
I'm now in the same boat. I bought quite a few accessories from her and as she was listing new items on a regular basis she offered me to pay when I'm done shopping. The last time I heard from her she told me that she'll be listing more in a few weeks, but that was in April and I've written to her three times since then and got no reply. I can't even pay for them on ebay any more as it's been too long since I bought the items, so I would have to pay directly now. I'm still interested in the items, so if you're still in contact with her and would appreciate it if she replied to my messages asking about the payment. She was very responsive before that, so I hope everything's ok?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal