collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Wear Brag! Update: new outfits!  (Read 1915 times)

Offline FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Wear Brag! Update: new outfits!
« on: March 25, 2021, 04:38:28 PM »
As you may or may not know, I absolutely love Pony Wear and have started collecting outfits for my ponies to wear. Right now I have 25 outfits! I won't be sharing all of them (however if you want, I can post a group photo of all the outfits being modeled), but rather a few I've acquired lately that I have been wanting and am so happy to have.

Spoiler
Getting outfits from the Play 'n Wear Line and Costume Wear is a top priority of mine, so I'm happy to have come across the following:

Hit the Slopes is adorable and probably in my top five (if not even higher!) of all time Pony Wear:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

While I didn't get the milk and cookies (ironically) to the Milk 'n Cookies ensemble, I did get the blanket and pillow. The pillow isn't the original pillow and to be truthful, I'm not even sure if the blanket is, but they still work with the pajamas:

Abracadabra! I was lucky to get all the pieces, including the hair piece which was kind of a pain to get on:

Rockin' the Night Away! I like how Twilight's purple streak in her mane matches the purple shirt:

Galaxy Glamour:

Pony Workout is another one of my all time favorites. I just got it today and I love it. I also made sure I got one that still had the red and gold stars on the front of the sweatshirt! That was a must for me! I want a hoodie like that for me! I would wear it all the time!

I got Ready for Rainbows on a rainy day and was tempted to take a photo of Surprise wearing it outside, but decided against it. The galoshes are sooo cute. The only thing thing that would make this even cuter would be an umbrella, but then I guess that would defeat the purpose of the hat!

I probably paid a wee bit much for Hearts and Candy, but I wanted it with the heart pendant! I got this one right before Valentine's Day, so perfect timing!

I've had Parade Pizzazz and Strike Up the Band for a few months now, but they're also in my top tier of Pony Wear, so I had to share my pics of them too:

Just in case those all didn't work or turned into big red X's, here is a link where you can view them:

https://sarasfixedupfiles.blogspot.com/2021/03/blog-post.html

UPDATE: I have new Pony Wear outfits to share! Whoo hoo! I am so excited! I love Pony Wear so much! The best part is, with the new additions I got, I now have the complete Costume Wear Collection and the complete Play 'n Wear collection! I already did a re-ranking of Costume Wear and plan to rank Play 'n Wear again in the future (which is going to be very difficult since that's my favorite Pony Wear collection).

Spoiler

I apologize for how big these are!

From the Costume Wear Collection:

Academy Awards:
I especially love the hat/mane piece

In the Center Ring:
This is my favorite outfit from this collection

Pony-Naut:
If you already read my Costume Wear rankings, you know this is my least favorite from this collection! It just doesn't look right without pants and that helmet looks so awkward!

Now from the Play 'n Wear collection:

Get Into the Groove:
I had this as part of my childhood collection, but I lost the socks hairpiece, and radio, so I'm happy to have the complete outfit now

Sidewalk Surfer:

Pony Holiday:
Love that hat!

If for some reason, those didn't work, you can also find them here:
https://sarasfixedupfiles.blogspot.com/2021/06/blog-post.html
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:42:52 AM by FernMariposa919 »

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Wear Brag!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 06:34:23 PM »
Oooo congrats on all those outfits!  It's great to see them all on ponies, too.  Milk and cookies is my absolute fave, nicely done to get it!
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 06:37:32 PM »
Nice going with your outfits!!! Especially the blanket & pillow for Milk & Cookies & the heart pendant for My Valentine (UK name)
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 07:34:12 PM »
Oh, these are so awesome! I'm not sure which one I'm the most envious of: Abracadabra, Hearts and Candy, or Galaxy Glamour! I don't think I've ever seen all the pieces to Hit the Slopes before, especially the goggles. Milk and Cookies looks so cute on Seashell, it works perfectly for a sitting pose pony! Congrats on all of your new finds!

You're definitely going to get me on another ponywear buying kick here...bye bye wallet!

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 05:28:46 AM »
pony wear is awesome :) hasbro came up with some awesome ideas.

Offline Carebearnmbr46

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 09:34:50 PM »
Nice!!!  And Twilight really does look great in Rockin’ The Night Away.   :good:  :heart:

Offline FernMariposa919

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Wear Brag! Update: new outfits!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 11:46:38 AM »
Bumping because I got some new Pony Wear in the last month or two that I wanted to share! I edited my original post where you'll find them.

Milk and Cookies looks so cute on Seashell, it works perfectly for a sitting pose pony!

Yes, I agree! It is perfect for a sitting pony, especially since it doesn't come with any shoes or slippers!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal