collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is only BBE Sundance stamped China?  (Read 56 times)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
Is only BBE Sundance stamped China?
« on: Today at 07:09:40 AM »
So you may or may not know, some ponies will be stand with Hong Kong in the exact same pony will be stamped with china. For example, summer Wing pony High Flyer can be stamped with either Hong Kong or China. There are very subtle differences in the two, and it's usually that one is just a little chunkier than the other. I'm taking pictures of items I'll be selling and I noticed as I was photographing the bottoms of the feet on some of my beddy bye eye baby ponies, that Sundance is stamped with China. The rest were Hong Kong.

I checked all of my beddy bye eye ponies that are for sale, including two Sundance. Unfortunately my pony room / office plan isn't going to happen as originally planned due to now needing to share the room with someone, so all of that stuff got put on hold and therefore my ponies are still mostly packed away :( so I did not check my own set of beddy bye eye ponies.

But from the 20 or so that I have for sale, the only two that had China stamped on the bottom of their feet, are the two Sundance.

So is there a beddy bye eye baby Sundance that is stamped Hong Kong? Or are there others in the line that are stamped China? Or is it just Sundance stamped with China?
OVER 400 MY LITTLE PONY FOR SALE!
All generations from 1982 thru 2018
I discount bundles and I SHIP WORLDWIDE (I also trade!!! ;) )
I collect G1 & G3 MLP but I sell other types of toys; so if looking for non-MLP related items (vintage or new!) let me know :)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
Re: Is only BBE Sundance stamped China?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:57:55 PM »
I have a small army of BBE babies for well, unthinkable, dirty rotten terrible purposes... I'll check mine over the weekend to see what the foot stamps all say.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal