collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Burger King 2018/2019 MLP Toys  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Fundamental

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Burger King 2018/2019 MLP Toys
« on: February 05, 2021, 12:35:45 PM »
Hey there! Anyone know where I could find some of these ideally in New and packaged condition? I'm in the UK.

From my understanding, there's a set of 4. I did look on ebay, but shipping prices are crazy due to a recent change in import fees. Any help would be appreciated. I don't really know where to look!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks!

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
Re: Burger King 2018/2019 MLP Toys
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 06:32:29 AM »
Just here to say that I feel your pain! If you're interested in loose I can help, but the cost of international shipping is a KILLER right now.
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline Fundamental

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Burger King 2018/2019 MLP Toys
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 03:41:43 PM »
Just here to say that I feel your pain! If you're interested in loose I can help, but the cost of international shipping is a KILLER right now.

Thank you for the response!
I've actually been looking at a few different things recently, I have another thread I made too but like you say, international shipping has gone through the roof. It's genuinely awful on the likes of eBay, I'm kicking myself for not getting everything ordered before the change. I should have just gone on a big spending spree or something!
As for the loose ones, thank you so much for the offer, that's really nice of you and much appreciated. Unfortunately I am looking for them ideally in New condition

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal