collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Not sure whether to file "Didn't Receive Item" claim  (Read 4311 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Not sure whether to file "Didn't Receive Item" claim
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2021, 07:01:11 AM »
I think given the situation, it's better to accept the refund and close with the situation. If the seller is medically incapable of completing the deal, then the people answering the messages probably have other things they are worrying about and working out what to send to who probably isn't top of their list. I know if I had a loved one in the hospital or ill I wouldn't immediately go looking through their boxes seeing what outstanding things needed to be shipped out. Especially given the global context.

That said, I'm sorry that you didn't get your item. I've had situations like that, and sometimes you just have to let go. Wishing you luck that another item shows up again soon :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure whether to file "Didn't Receive Item" claim
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2021, 03:53:12 PM »
Ebay resolution has ALWAYS been "refund if item was not shipped" ; they cannot force the seller to send the item.   
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal