collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alleged G5 Storyboard has been found  (Read 3283 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Alleged G5 Storyboard has been found
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2021, 07:21:36 AM »
Hmm, it almost looks to me like a father-daughter pair.  Or maybe big brother-little sister.  But the drawings are so vague being a storyboard, as Ragamuffin says... Maybe my imagination is running away with me.

I thought this, too! The bigger pony definitely looks like a boy, to me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2021, 07:24:32 AM »
Why does the not pony thing look like it has an arm and ellbow?

Well, if this is true and those human-faced mutants are an indication of what the next gen looks like, Hasbro won't be getting my money. Why do they hate such beautiful animals? These are seriously gross.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 07:57:55 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2021, 08:06:53 AM »
I have both fond and not-so-fond memories of G4, so my feelings are mixed... On the one hand, it’s kind of epic to have a new story set in the (distant?) future of a previous gen, but on the other, it makes me scared that G5 will just feel like more of the same. :/

On a positive note, I love that the older pony in the storyboard is using toy ponies to tell the younger one about the M6. It’s almost like a meta nod to the toyline. XD

Ragamuffin: That makes sense. I hope the final product ditches the overall proportions and look of FiM, in favor of something new.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 08:10:25 AM by Nemesis »
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Lilja

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2021, 10:44:56 AM »
I can't help but wonder how the Mane 6 are going to tie in to the new cast and their adventures. Having them be legendary heroes that they new protagonist looks up to is weird enough, but it would be even weirder to have them there if they're not going to play into the overall story somehow. I'm guessing the new main cast will be a group of at least around six ponies too. So that would be a lot of characters to focus on if the old Mane 6 will also be there in some capacity. And having old legends set adventures in motion in the present was how FiM started out, and it was something they returned to many times for their season premieres and finales. Would be nice to see something different for the premiere of G5, but we'll see how it turns out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal