collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stardew Valley, do you still play?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Stardew Valley, do you still play?
« on: December 28, 2020, 03:20:31 AM »
Is fishing-rage a thing? Is that the appropriate term for this feeling I have?   :pout:

Ugh. Also, why does the shop not have a confirm screen. If I accidentally buy one more thing...... >_<

All I want is a pony, game. Why must you thwart me?

Has anyone played coop? How is it? :lookround:

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+202)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
Re: Stardew Valley, do you still play?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:56:40 AM »
I recently bought it :) But I read that Graveyard Keeper's fishing mechanic is pretty much the same as in Stardew Valley (yay!), so I'm prepared :P Fish rage is certainly a thing

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 09:47:14 AM »
Oh, I adore Stardew Valley! I've been playing it since before the multiplayer update was a thing, I mod it all the time, and I've even made a couple of my own (graphical) mods... :blush: It might be one of my favourite games of all time, to be honest.

Thimble, if you can find someone to play with you, co-op is a great time! My partners and I have goofed around having our little farm and we love it dearly, especially with a couple added areas/crops it's super fun. One of my partners loves the fishing mechanic, so we kind of leave it to him to deal with the fish rage :P

Who's everyone's favourite bachelor/ette? I'm partial to Leah myself, as a fellow artist.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline starcatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 03:56:36 PM »
I've only played it on the Switch so far, I wouldn't mind playing the original PC version for the modding. (Some of the mods are absolutely gorgeous) I haven't played co-op but it looks like a lot of fun - I recently lost my Nintendo Online membership so I don't think it will be any time soon I'll try co-op mode with my friends. </3

I went for Sam - he reminded me a lot of my favorite Harvest Moon bachelor (Rick) due to the story surrounding his family, although he's a lot more fun loving and relaxed than Rick will ever be, lol. I'm really glad I chose him, he ends up being a really sweet father.

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 03:13:06 PM »
So far I haven't gotten attached to anyone. I ruled a few out, but I'm not that interested in the marriage mechanic. Also this town is full of weirdoes. Good thing I like weird.  Harvey's kinda  cute, but the wrong kind of nerd. He's in the lead so far tho.

Can you complete the game without getting married?

Also, please laugh, I won't mind, but I'm on my 2nd summer...and I have managed to catch 3 fish.  Just three.
They are now my pets.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 03:15:19 PM by Thimble »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal