collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: weird pony dreams/premonitions  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Bathtub

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
weird pony dreams/premonitions
« on: December 24, 2020, 01:30:39 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 02:58:10 AM by Bathtub »

Offline Queen Sophie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Shy Queen
    • View Profile
Re: weird pony dreams/premonitions
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 06:28:26 AM »
Those are very strange and interesting dreams! That reminds me of the the strange pony dream I had!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bathtub

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 02:51:23 PM »
Don't leave me hanging Queen Sophie! what was your dream?

Offline Queen Sophie

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Shy Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 05:22:33 PM »
Alrighty! Here it is! It’s a bit scary!

I had a scary unnerving dream. This dream sounds like a bad stereotypical creepypasta and it is but when you dream it, it actually feels unnerving yet kinda cool.

It was about the g1 mlps, they would sell the mlps normally but you can also see how they make them. You go in this underground room, you look at the stairs. First it’s the normal media appearances you see pictures ads of the ponies, then it shows a picture of them, then it has kinda creepy and not the cutest art and kinda unnerving. My dream describes it like something from DA. Then you see the actual ponies and someone said to not go down the last stairs, that is when a real life mlp will catch you and use your skin and body parts to make more ponies! When you see the actual ponies from the last stairs, you are actually seeing the last victims skin on the ponies. This pony kinda looks like Shady, lures children and even adults to come in the cave that looks like a room. At first the toys where made out of boy horses by a bunch of worker men.

The kids will play with the toys at first and it gave this creepy vintage vibe like someone being edgy making it look scary and the kids were still playing with the ponies. It said that it has been happening for 101 years and wanted to make it a big thing in the 80s so more children can be lured in. Then one day, the pony who killed children was caught, a lot of ponies and children escaped but not all of them escaped, the last one to escape was a pastel yellow rainbow curl pony in g2 form, she was struggling under a giant metal door, the killer pony was about to catch her but let her go for some reason. The rainbow curl pony was saying she’s free and how happy she is. Then the people who found out about this creepy pony cave, for one they thought it was a good idea to continue the mlp franchise of course without made of children’s skin! They also made a museum/interactive place to see what happened and what they did. Rumors say that killer pony and her pony workers and human workers and her captured boy ponies and captured humans are still in that cave alive! To everyone else it’s a rumor but, my dream said that it’s true.

Then I woke up, thought about the creepy dream, then looked over at my vintage mlp’s thinking, “Imagine if those are actually made out of human skin!”
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bathtub

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 07:43:36 PM »
 :yikes: :whoa: that sounds so uncomfortable. It kind of reminds me of how the G1s were possibly made by young people in China. Maybe you had heard something about that and it inspired your dream. Also that is so gross that something skinned would relate to the pony Shady, you know what I mean? Because she is hot pink and very swimming pool bleached green hair/sunburn themed. Oh, I totally get it it sounds gross!   :devious: :crazy: :X :awake:

Offline DarkUnicornMoon

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 09:48:42 AM »
Alrighty! Here it is! It’s a bit scary!

I had a scary unnerving dream. This dream sounds like a bad stereotypical creepypasta and it is but when you dream it, it actually feels unnerving yet kinda cool.

It was about the g1 mlps, they would sell the mlps normally but you can also see how they make them. You go in this underground room, you look at the stairs. First it’s the normal media appearances you see pictures ads of the ponies, then it shows a picture of them, then it has kinda creepy and not the cutest art and kinda unnerving. My dream describes it like something from DA. Then you see the actual ponies and someone said to not go down the last stairs, that is when a real life mlp will catch you and use your skin and body parts to make more ponies! When you see the actual ponies from the last stairs, you are actually seeing the last victims skin on the ponies. This pony kinda looks like Shady, lures children and even adults to come in the cave that looks like a room. At first the toys where made out of boy horses by a bunch of worker men.

The kids will play with the toys at first and it gave this creepy vintage vibe like someone being edgy making it look scary and the kids were still playing with the ponies. It said that it has been happening for 101 years and wanted to make it a big thing in the 80s so more children can be lured in. Then one day, the pony who killed children was caught, a lot of ponies and children escaped but not all of them escaped, the last one to escape was a pastel yellow rainbow curl pony in g2 form, she was struggling under a giant metal door, the killer pony was about to catch her but let her go for some reason. The rainbow curl pony was saying she’s free and how happy she is. Then the people who found out about this creepy pony cave, for one they thought it was a good idea to continue the mlp franchise of course without made of children’s skin! They also made a museum/interactive place to see what happened and what they did. Rumors say that killer pony and her pony workers and human workers and her captured boy ponies and captured humans are still in that cave alive! To everyone else it’s a rumor but, my dream said that it’s true.

Then I woke up, thought about the creepy dream, then looked over at my vintage mlp’s thinking, “Imagine if those are actually made out of human skin!”
Now that is a bit creepy  :lookround: :blink: a bit House of 1000 Corpses  :lol:
There has to be a little rain before you get a rainbow 🌈

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal